***The Official 2021 NFL Super Bowl LV Game Thread***

13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

No, let him throw another 3 picks or so.

Won’t matter. The whole world will still be salivating at him as the goat. I mean, if anyone cared to look at his last 4 postseasons including this year, it’s pretty ugly. Still he has an SB win and another appearance. Defense and specials and great talent carrying him to his first three appearances and last two appearances doesn’t mean anything to the cult. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Won’t matter. The whole world will still be salivating at him as the goat. I mean, if anyone cared to look at his last 4 postseasons including this year, it’s pretty ugly. Still he has an SB win and another appearance. Defense and specials and great talent carrying him to his first three appearances and last two appearances doesn’t mean anything to the cult. 

Do the words 'first three' or 'last two' mean anything to you?

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

KC game plan so far meh which is unusual.

I’ve liked their offensive play calling. I think Tampa’s pass rush is forcing Mahomes into early throws and quicker decisions. You can tell they’re disrupting him even when they aren’t getting to him. That is Tampa’s only way to stop KC. They have to fluster Mahomes and get him out of the pocket.

Just now, Samtorobby47 said:

Bowles is cookin with these defensive packages. Love seeing this kind of stuff. 

Where was that shi* when he coached here.  His standard defense was put your press corner 15 yards off the ball and never double the other team bet players.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’ve liked their offensive play calling. I think Tampa’s pass rush is forcing Mahomes into early throws and quicker decisions. You can tell they’re disrupting him even when they aren’t getting to him. That is Tampa’s only way to stop KC. They have to fluster Mahomes and get him out of the pocket.

Agreed.  They are taking advantage of KC's banged up OL.  Will be interesting to see how Reid adjusts, because in the early going, they don't appear to be able to protect Mahomes.