***The Official 2021 NFL Super Bowl LV Game Thread***

I'll find out the score on Monday. That being said, I don't want it to even be a game to speak of. I want complete demolition. GO MAHOMES. It's nice to root for the AFC again (in absentia) in a SB seeing as all the other times that I didn't was because of Tom Cheat and that other hump, Belicheat.

EDIT & P.S.: I can't recall who it was at the moment, but someone on here said last that they're sick of Mahomes already. Uh, AND YOU'RE NOT SICK OF TOM BRADY?! LMAO. GO K.C., and hopefully Le'Veon Bell has cramps. Crabs. Whatever.

7 minutes ago, jetophile said:

I'll find out the score on Monday. That being said, I don't want it to even be a game to speak of. I want complete demolition. GO MAHOMES. It's nice to root for the AFC again (in absentia) in a SB seeing as all the other times that I didn't was because of Tom Cheat and that other hump, Belicheat.

EDIT & P.S.: I can't recall who it was at the moment, but someone on here said last that they're sick of Mahomes already. Uh, AND YOU'RE NOT SICK OF TOM BRADY?! LMAO. GO K.C., and hopefully Le'Veon Bell has cramps. Crabs. Whatever.

Watching Mahomes crush and shred every record in the books over the next decade is going to be fun.  Yes, it will suck if they keep thwarting us in the AFCCG but this seems to be a good guy who is easy to root for (as compared to the great deflator).  I think even Tom knows he is probably just renting the career leader positions for a few more years.  Simply said, KC is a fun team to watch and as long as the Jets aren't playing, I find them easy to like.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

46 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Way too early for this thread .

See the source image

45 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Isn’t it tomorrow?

43 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This thread is a day early and @joewilly12 should have his thread-starting rights stripped if Tom Brady wins. Disgusting

Super Bowl WEEK has been going on in Tampa. 

All SEASON we have hyped for the SUPER BOWL. 

Show me a rule about GAME THREADS even this past season NY Jets GAME THREADS were started on Saturday. 

Don't like it, not interested don't click on it. 

@SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN  check yourself before you wreck yourself. 

@Patriot Killa angry because he didn't  start the thread. 

@T0mShane ridicule is his middle name. 

giphy.gif

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Super Bowl WEEK has been going on in Tampa. 

All SEASON we have hyped for the SUPER BOWL. 

Show me a rule about GAME THREADS even this past season NY Jets GAME THREADS were started on Saturday. 

Don't like it, not interested don't click on it. 

@SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN  check yourself before you wreck yourself. 

@Patriot Killa angry because he didn't  start the thread. 

@T0mShane ridicule is his middle name. 

giphy.gif

My guy..lol I was just asking a question.

4 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

I remember being a kid thinking about how awesome it would be for the Jets to be in a Super Bowl.   Now I'm middle aged and they have never freaking made it.   Really amazing when you think about, 40+ years and not a single SB appearance.    

Oh The Pain!!!!!!

1 hour ago, jetophile said:

Did Brady cheat this year also?

The halftime show alone will guarantee my not watching this game. A performer who degrades women in many of his songs. Goodell on his social justice illusion parade while minority head coaches are few. Just shows the hypocrisy of the #me-too movement. Only takes issue against conservatives

• WTF? 1