Now MULTIPLE cases being brought against watson

Barkus

Just now, New York Mick said:

That has nothing to do with it. Kraft paid an old ugly Asian lady for a rub and tug, he was never accused of anything by her.  

Yes understood different set of circumstances. 

I have no intentions of discussing this situation any further. 

You'll never win this argument from a contractual obligation standpoint. Texans ownership can be a bunch douchebags - not arguing that at all. But the minute Watson signed his extension - he lost all the leverage. Morally or otherwise.
If the company you work for starts selling a different product you didn't want to - are you suddenly not goin to pick up the phone when your boss calls?... You want to tell me how that would go? You just go and hang out in the lunch room and shrug your shoulders? I like Watson but he's doing himself no favors acting like my 16 year old daughter.
You can be unhappy and still behave professionally.

If I’m the number one employee at a struggling company and the owner tells me to my face that he won’t change the product and then turns around and does so anyway than yeah that call can go straight to voicemail.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • WTF? 1

53 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Wow, just wow.

This thread is bad.  Because y’all like Watson these 4 women must be lying..

or even better these 4 woman are colluding with a racist owner and lawyer to stick it to his disgruntled QB.

This really is sick.  In this day and age to act like this is troubling.

I’m totally good with withholding judgement, but man this is some ugly stuff.

#believeher 

If any of them went to the cops, then and in that event, would look at this very differently. But this is 4 girls looking for a payday, possiblly at the behest of a local businessman who owns the local NFL team. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, freestater said:

Deshaun haters with this ambulance chaser's tweets...

ticket-615762.jpg

Deshawn haters.Are you for real. Why would i or anybody else on this forum have a reason to hate DW. Probably the silliest post from an allegedly mature adult i've heard in a while

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, genot said:

Deshawn haters.Are you for real. Why would i or anybody else on this forum have a reason to hate DW. Probably the silliest post from an allegedly mature adult i've heard in a while

Except for...you know...some dim **** not recognizing a joke. 

23 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

The hashtag is there because virtually this entire board has seeming lost it and it was just meant to remind people these woman are people too.  

I am absolutely withholding judgement.  I will NOT jump to the conclusion that four woman have claimed sexual harassment because he wants to be traded from a foorball team.  

We’ve certainly seen woman lie before. And certainly seen them lie for political purposes (which this would be if y’all are right) with much higher stakes, so I can t and won’t discount anything.  He should very much be able to make his case and I will surely keep an open mind.  

But to outright call all four of these woman liars and the owners racist and all of them colluding for the purpose of destroying their team’s most valuable assets is a tough sell to me. 

it will play out and we should allow it to without jumping to conclusions.  

100% agree. Many posters are rushing to judgement. Let's wait and see how things unfold before we start condemning folks.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, freestater said:

Except for...you know...some dim **** not recognizing a joke. 

Im sorry. I'm reading posts about conspiracy theories and facts stated about peoples motives without evidence to support it. I'm a little flustered. Sorry i read your post without a level head

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

If true then a real lawyer would file a criminal case in court... Not a civil case on Instagram... If a criminal case is or will be filed I would drastically change my tune 

The lawyers on this site are free to correct me but I think the burden of proof in a civil matter is much less and there is renumeration, which isnt part of most criminal trials.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

The lawyers on this site are free to correct me but I think the burden of proof in a civil matter is much less and there is renumeration, which isnt part of most criminal trials.

This is true hence why until there is a criminal lawsuit brought up against Watson or they have proof I tend to not believe a shiesty lawyer that is a hardcore Texan fan

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Bugg said:

If any of them went to the cops, then and in that event, would look at this very differently. But this is 4 girls looking for a payday, possiblly at the behest of a local businessman who owns the local NFL team. 

Exactly this... or were threatened to bring ICE on them which sadly could be true too

Bottom line is the original accuser said that he apologized through text over the incident. If what happened was big enough to warrant all of this you would have to imagine she saved those texts or they could be provided by the phone carrier. Produce the texts. Also, she mentioned that he referred over a number of other athletes. Will be interesting to see if she actually took on those appointments because again, if this happened, you would assume that the other players would be looking for the same thing and would probably turn away those referrals.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

By a preponderance of the evidence. Meaning if the evidence makes you lean towards guilt. A guilty vote is justified. If these 4 women present a similar pattern of behavior, and a text exists whey're DW is apologizing for his behavior. It could be in trouble if this goes to trial. Im not saying any of it's true. But, if it is.

He's young. Filthy rich. Famous. And... Black;

Who's to say he's not being absolutely TARGETED?

I'm not God. I can't judge especially knowing nothing about this situation but... 4 women? All coming out @ the same time? For rape? 

I don't know JN. I don't know Watson and I don't know these girls. I just know it feels weird to see this thread posted about this kid. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

If I’m the number one employee at a struggling company and the owner tells me to my face that he won’t change the product and then turns around and does so anyway than yeah that call can go straight to voicemail.

Sure. We’ll see how long you have a job 

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

The hashtag is there because virtually this entire board has seeming lost it and it was just meant to remind people these woman are people too.  

I am absolutely withholding judgement.  I will NOT jump to the conclusion that four woman have claimed sexual harassment because he wants to be traded from a foorball team.  

We’ve certainly seen woman lie before. And certainly seen them lie for political purposes (which this would be if y’all are right) with much higher stakes, so I can t and won’t discount anything.  He should very much be able to make his case and I will surely keep an open mind.  

But to outright call all four of these woman liars and the owners racist and all of them colluding for the purpose of destroying their team’s most valuable assets is a tough sell to me. 

it will play out and we should allow it to without jumping to conclusions.  

toronto blue jays bat flip GIF by MLB

Walk off homer by FidelioJet 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

This looks like ambulance chasing and I'm not discrediting them cause I don't know. These lawyers are slime merchants. There hasn't been one negative thing about this kid in years and now all this at once. If he's guilty and you got proof take it to court. Why are you trying his case on social media and the internet? This sh*t is getting old and a disservice to real victims(which they very well may be)

^^

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He's young. Filthy rich. Famous. And... Black;

Who's to say he's not being absolutely TARGETED?

I'm not God. I can't judge especially knowing nothing about this situation but... 4 women? All coming out @ the same time? For rape? 

I don't know JN. I don't know Watson and I don't know these girls. I just know it feels weird to see this thread posted about this kid. 

Rape. No allegation like that has been made.

2 hours ago, Skeptable said:

Same... I would like to presume he is innocent until proven guilty... You have judged guilty before you know anything

Interesting you want to wait for Watson to be innocent until proven guilty but have accused the owner of everything from being a racist, tearing down Watson, slander, etc etc.  

Interesting view 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I think if this lawyer thought he had a case, he’d file a criminal complaint and stay the **** off of Instagram with it.

^ not a me too ally 

That being said, glad we agree.  This reeks of scum attorney. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Interesting you want to wait for Watson to be innocent until proven guilty but have accused the owner of everything from being a racist, tearing down Watson, slander, etc etc.  

Interesting view 

Because the owner had JJ Watt and Andre Johnson, the faces of the entire Texans franchise speak out against them... Watson has never had anything ever come out against him... So yes, I choose to believe a player backed by the 2 greatest Texan players in history over a franchise that is well known to be racist with EASTERBY running it... If you don't know who Easterby is ... you probably should do some research.