Zack's Mom Going to be an Issue?

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Was always gonna be a thing for a fairly open MAGA family. It seems to be settling away from Zach tho. His mom will probably speak to a PR person and adjust her messaging. Her Disney rant wasn’t that bad, some left wing gotcha Twitter account got to the rant and made a big fuss.

I don’t agree with the politics of his mother, but that account is all sorts of sad and pathetic.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I don't think it'll be a big issue -- my only concern is that if things go south Zach's parents won't keep it classy like Darnold's did.

And they'd have every right also. It happened once to Sammy and JD beared witness. If he does it twice that makes him an idiot.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Was always gonna be a thing for a fairly open MAGA family. It seems to be settling away from Zach tho. His mom will probably speak to a PR person and adjust her messaging. Her Disney rant wasn’t that bad, some left wing gotcha Twitter account got to the rant and made a big fuss.

I personally saw no issue at all with her comments.  Then again, anyone going to Florida in a non-winter month should not be surprised by the heat and humidity either.

32 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

Apparently a social media rant about Disney or something blowing up.  We can't just have zero distractions can we?

Relax. Is she bothering Zach or his ability to develop his craft with the NYJ? Are you offended by an outspoken Republican woman? I'm not. Not that it's really any of our business. I do think Zachs family should be off limits anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 2

36 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

Apparently a social media rant about Disney or something blowing up.  We can't just have zero distractions can we?

Youre distracted because a players mother wrote something about Disney on social media?  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

We can put our nuts back in their sacks

NY POST:

Jets quarterback Zach Wilson’s mom is stepping back from the spotlight.

After receiving a whirlwind of attention when her son went No. 2 in the 2021 NFL Draft, Lisa Wilsonhas made her social media private. There was no publicized reason given for the influencer’s decision. However, since-expired videos floating around the internet show Wilson complaining about Disney World, among other things.

In a lengthy rant on her Instagram stories, Lisa appeared to complain about COVID-19 mask policies at Disney World parks, calling the establishment “maskholes.” The dance instructor, in one clip, said her family only lasted a few hours at Disney because they “hate amusement parks” and “it was hotter than a whore in church.”

The attention she garnered while trending on draft night had started to turn as more and more followers were digesting her content. 

• Sympathy 1