NY Jets Victory Lounge... free admission.

JTJet

Just now, rangerous said:

a lot of people got some crow to eat.  it wasn't as pretty as it we all want it but the team never gave up, made plays.  and it also showed why darnold was traded.  darnold would not have won that game, he's a game manager.  same thing with tannehill.

Umm Darnold had 4 Tds today and played a much better team lol. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, David Harris said:

Holy sh*t that was really something 

it’s been 2 years since I actually wanted the jets to win a game. It’s really exhausting to be in a game. Like I hadn’t had that feeling in so long. Literally forgot what it felt like.

Zach looked great at times.

He missed about 3 passes to ice the game, hope he cleans that up.

On the flip side not many people avoid getting sacked on many plays and only him Mahomes and Rodgers could make some of the big plays.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, rangerous said:

a lot of people got some crow to eat.  it wasn't as pretty as it we all want it but the team never gave up, made plays.  and it also showed why darnold was traded.  darnold would not have won that game, he's a game manager.  same thing with tannehill.

Some people say the stupidest shi.

They're definitely a work in progress.  Liked almost everything I saw.  Wilson's inaccuracy on short and intermediate throws is a concern, but it's something he can work on.

I was pretty sure we'd be burning Corey Davis in effigy, but credit where it's due:  He had a big game after a very bad start.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Jetfuel66 said:

And Darnold is in his FOURTH year while Zach is in his fourth game.  So your point is......?

That Zach didn't play better than Sam today. 

And I'm equal parts Zach lover and Sam lover. 

10 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Holy sh*t that was really something 

it’s been 2 years since I actually wanted the jets to win a game. It’s really exhausting to be in a game. Like I hadn’t had that feeling in so long. Literally forgot what it felt like.

Zach looked great at times.

He missed about 3 passes to ice the game, hope he cleans that up.

+1 on everything you said….and as for the bolded, he cleaned up a sh!t ton by week 4, there’s reason to hope and believe!!

• Sympathy 1

There were about 7 plays where the game could have been won.... all of the Titans' 4th downs, the incompletion to Corey Davis, the bootleg with Zach at the 1 yard line, etc.

Every time the Jets simply couldn't end the game.  They couldn't close out!

But despite their efforts and denials, their persistence continued and carried them through.

They snatched victory from the jaws of a tie and they DESERVED to win this game.  A kick finally went wide for us...rather than against us.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, juxsta said:

I'm just glad our Rookie got his 1st W before Mr. Generational.

Not to rain on our parade but both Mac Jones and technically Justin Fields got wins before Zach. 

Fields by about 15 minutes though lol. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kent Caparell said:

The defense is looking good. Seven sacks and some hard tackles on Henry. If the young offense can pick up the pace they can make it interesting.

We are now throwing guys onto the field on D who are replacing no-name guys who we've been starting on D.  It's crazy... rookies and scrap heap FA's are playing very, very well under Saleh and Ulbrich.  The Front 7 is a real problem for a lot of opponents.  The only real high-priced talent is Mosley and Quinnen.  There's no Carl Lawson, there was no Marcus Maye today.  Guys we've had hopes for are starting to look truly good.... Bryce Hall, Guidry, Michael Carter II, JFM, and now guys like Quincy Williams who will be hard to keep on the sideline.

The offense has been stuck in the mud but I think what Saleh is doing with the NFL's youngest roster (32nd out of 32 teams) is going to work.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Not to rain on our parade but both Mac Jones and technically Justin Fields got wins before Zach. 

Fields by about 15 minutes though lol. 

Yeah but I'm just still salty with all the " Stay in school Trevor " bs that was spewed around this time last year by the talking hacks and now you don't hear a peep. So I'm happy for Zach and hopefully we can continue to build from todays win.

• Upvote 1

Just now, juxsta said:

Yeah but I'm just still salty with all the " Stay in school Trevor " bs that was spewed around this time last year by the talking hacks and now you don't hear a peep. So I'm happy for Zach and hopefully we can continue to build from todays win.

All good man. I'm just joking around. 

• Upvote 1