Rex Ryan has higher win percentage than Bill Belichick without Tom Brady.

Irish Jet

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Adam Gase, through three seasons, will have a better win record as Dolphins coach than the great Brian Flores.

That can't be, we've been told Brian Flores is the next great coach in this league and that the dolphins are going to co-dominate the division with the bills for the next decade?

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jgb said:

Starting with Herm, every successive Jets HC has caused us to miss his predecessor. It would almost be impressive if Saleh was so bad he made us miss Gase.

Gase was bad, I didn't miss Bowles because he was even worse.  Saleh is going to be a very good head coach.  I know we have been through a lot of bad football the last decade but we need to have a little patience with this staff and team.  I think next week is a big test for this staff with their first bye week.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

Gase was bad, I didn't miss Bowles because he was even worse.  Saleh is going to be a very good head coach.  I know we have been through a lot of bad football the last decade but we need to have a little patience with this staff and team.  I think next week is a big test for this staff with their first bye week.  

Musing is not impatience.

I am curious though, why do you think Bowles was worse than Gase? Bowles will get another HC job soon -- if Arians retires this year he'll prob be the next Bucs coach. Gase never will be given another shot.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

50 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Rex Ryan : 65-68 (.489)

Bill Belichick : 64-77(.454)

@T0mShane

It's also worth noting that Bill Belichick is a scumbag. 

Discuss. 

Discuss what?

He had Tom Brady.

What happened, happened.

He is, however, a scumbag.

PS what is Rex’s winning percentage without his best QB, lol. Fair is fair.

• Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s hard to find players like Tom Brady when you’re forcing your GM’s to draft you Quentin Copleses in every round.

You forgot about Calvin Pryor “the next Jack Tatum” oh btw he’s outta football 

• Sympathy 1