This Team...

ZachEY

The Jets play a very beatable Colts team on Thursday night.  Lets say white mike stays hot and we beat the Colts.  That sets up a major game at home vs the Bills.  The stadium will be rockin for that matchup to cheer on our new hero white mike.

We win that game and we are right in this thing.

Sounds crazy but its not that far fetched.  Obviously have to get the 1st one thursday night.

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 4

Just now, Bay Ridge Jet said:

Lol if they do this again Thursday then the board will be insane for 10 days leading up to the Buffalo game. It’ll probably fizzle out fast but we really deserve some sort of magic 

It’s just fun to have a reason to watch. When Wilson went down I was sure I’d be done with the season.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Irish Jet said:

It’s just fun to have a reason to watch. When Wilson went down I was sure I’d be done with the season.

Ditto. I legit was not even planning on watching the game today. Was going to roll with Red Zone. But I watched the first drive and was hooked. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bay Ridge Jet said:

Lol if they do this again Thursday then the board will be insane for 10 days leading up to the Buffalo game. It’ll probably fizzle out fast but we really deserve some sort of magic 

I can feel it now.  White Mike is going to continue his hot play and throw for 300 yards and 3 tds vs the Colts in a victory.  And this board is going to go bananas that we finally have a franchise qb in the most unlikely of ways.

• Sympathy 1

The Jets play a very beatable Colts team on Thursday night.  Lets say white mike stays hot and we beat the Colts.  That sets up a major game at home vs the Bills.  The stadium will be rockin for that matchup to cheer on our new hero white mike.
We win that game and we are right in this thing.
Sounds crazy but its not that far fetched.  Obviously have to get the 1st one thursday night.
Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serenity Now.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1

I can feel it now.  White Mike is going to continue his hot play and throw for 300 yards and 3 tds vs the Colts in a victory.  And this board is going to go bananas that we finally have a franchise qb in the most unlikely of ways.
You realize that Mike Is a 3rd year guy that to this point has done nothing .. right ... kid played great today ... lets see him continue this level for a few weeks.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Dunnie said:

You realize that Mike Is a 3rd year guy that to this point has done nothing .. right ... kid played great today ... lets see him continue this level for a few weeks.

I know Whites history very well.  I also know what he did today is not done by many qbs in this league.

I will actually say that what white mike did today has never been done before in nfl history.  When you combine tds thrown, yards, completion % and a 2 point conversion catch.

Ill almost bet that a qb has never done that before.

Im going to guarantee white mike throws for another 30 yards, multiple tds and leads us to a victory Thursday night!

I know Whites history very well.  I also know what he did today is not done by many qbs in this league.
I will actually say that what white mike did today has never been done before in nfl history.  When you combine tds thrown, yards, completion % and a 2 point conversion catch.
Im going to guarantee white mike throws for another 30 yards, multiple tds and leads us to a victory Thursday night!
Well that would make for a nice long weekend.

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

30 yards 3 TDs 0 INT. He’ll be a legend. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

30 yards, huh?

22 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Exactly.  Figures this win comes on a short week, we don’t even get the usual 6 days to relish it.  

I actually agree with what the guys on Jets post game said. They LIKED the short week. So the players don't get to read all the press clippings reminding them about this big upset they just pulled off.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

And then we'll hand the job back to Zach and the pressure on him will be unbelievable.

25 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Maybe there is hope because you didn’t call him Whitey. We all know how well your predictions of Mimsy and Krofty aged. ;)

4 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

It’s all I’ve wanted for almost a decade now. A competent offense and close games. Wind be damned!

i hope you don't have to wait another decade for a complete game.

we'll see something thursday.  i don't think white will be able to bail out so much to carter and carter won't get so many yards after the catch.  white is going to have to throw more towards the middle .  saleh did say they were planning on some early shots but they were covered and went to carter or the third option.

i hope they leave lafleur up in the booth.