Nice relaxing NFL Sunday (No Jets!)

Beerfish

48 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

whoa, whoa calm down. This is a family friendly forum. 

Literally made me laugh out loud! I also have to get a can of spray paint and polish up this big wooden coffee table I got at a thrift store some years back. You can arm wrestle on it, multiple people can sit on it and play video games and they do. They also jump off of it.. and on it! I promised my 8 year old daughter she can help me. We'll probably light a fire in the pit, maybe barbecue some steaks.

So I figured I'd head to Walmart!!! This always helps out my stress and anxiety disorder, and that little bit of anger management.. that didn't manage anything.

This should be an interesting afternoon. My kids will be fighting before they get in the car. My 12-year-old sons will point out everything in the store that looks like a wiener. I'll probably start threatening to beat up the mannequins! My daughter will probably be telling me what she wants for her birthday which is in February.. as in after Christmas.

So back to the big wooden table thing. For those of you who don't come from an Irish household, you don't know how "eventful" it can become at 1:00 a.m. when somebody gets accused of cheating at Monopoly.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

Is this the "other games" thread?

Did anyone see Micah Parsons toss Jeudy like a toothpick?  

What games are we wall watching?  I'm going back in forth between Raiders and Denver

I'm locked in on the Cleveland vs Cincy game...pretty entertaining back and forth game so far....I also took Cleveland as the dog.

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I fault Mike for going for it a second time.   I always go back to Parcells who made it a point to take the zero off the board ASAP.   But if I had Elliot and Pollard I might have gone for it, too.

How bad is Mike McCarthy? He turned Aaron Rodgers into a sympathetic figure for 13 years. That’s how bad Mike McCarthy is. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1