*** College Football Game Day 11/27 ***

Beerfish

Bryce Young never impresses me when I watch Bama but they're always dangerous. Never count anyone out, especially Bama.

They scare the crap out of me. They are still Alabama and until we finally get the best of them, I do not expect the win. They just seem to have our number.
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Lith said:

They scare the crap out of me. They are still Alabama and until we finally get the best of them, I do not expect the win. They just seem to have our number.

I like your chances but Young doesn't impress me at all. As we've seen today anything can happen when they play the games. I'm still shocked Auburn lost today and it was only because they went prevent defense instead of utilizing what was working.  

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Lith said:

I can see as a long time fan of UGA how you can be so apprehensive.   However looking at this from the outside, you couldn’t draw up a better path to a Championship than you have right now.   This was always going to be a transition year for many of the usual powerhouses and there really isn’t that dominant offense you have to worry about getting into a track meet with.  You can play Stetson and just do your thing.  

• Upvote 2