Monday Night Football, 'Best in the NATION' vs a QB that sounds like a car muffler..

Beerfish

So we get our weekly schadenfreude game where we hope the Sea hags get beat and Jamal does something stupid.

Before the year I prognosticated (some say stupidly) that the Jets would have two top 10 picks an the the Seattle pick would be higher.  If the Hawks lose do they move lower than the jets re strength of schedule?

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

So excited to watch this slugfest

2 bad teams on MNF, what could go wrong?

We will see how they play tonight but Washington has not looked like a bad team to me and they are ascending. Seattle could legitimately give us a Top 5 pick with the way they are playing. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

We will see how they play tonight but Washington has not looked like a bad team to me and they are ascending. Seattle could legitimately give us a Top 5 pick with the way they are playing. 

Agreed. Washington did this last season too, starting badly and playing well enough to get to playoffs. If they could beat Seattle that would be awesome, because currently the Seahawks have a pretty easy schedule left.

55 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So we get our weekly schadenfreude game where we hope the Sea hags get beat and Jamal does something stupid.

Before the year I prognosticated (some say stupidly) that the Jets would have two top 10 picks an the the Seattle pick would be higher.  If the Hawks lose do they move lower than the jets re strength of schedule?

Didnt you say before the trade that the Jets would be lucky to get a upper half of the 2nd round pick for Jamal?  

Theres that

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

And failing that he’ll talk about how Jamal Adams drives a nice car and stuff.

<Taylor Heinicke throws a dart to Terry McLaurin in front of Jamal Adams to put the Football Team up by 21, the third explosive play Adams has allowed this game>

Larz: Have you seen his house, SHAME? It’s a lush mid-century modern in North Bellevue and it is TO DIE FOR.

• Haha 1

Just now, Larz said:

Holy circle jerk Batman. You 2 are gonna be sore tomorrow lol

<Heinicke throws the ball underhand to Ricky Seals-Jones, who barrels into end zone over a fetal-positioned Jamal Adams to put the WFT up by 31>

Larz: Sure, that looked bad, but does Ashtyn Davis drive a Lamborghini? I don’t THINK SO.

• Haha 3