MNF. cheaters at Jills

Larz

3 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

Wish I chose the Patriots as a kid. The model of success!!

Yeah but so many people on here say they wouldn't want 6 rings if gotten from "cheating"

Incredulous Yeah Right GIF by Nick Cannon

Far as I can tell, traffic didn't take a hit after the Sal Alosi sitch.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Two blocks away and a staircase, pal

I need to lay off Bridgeport. I've never been there and don't want to get "Cancelled In Connecticut" before I get the chance.

Hmmm... want to go halfsies on a Romantic Comedy spec screenplay, Tom? We can pitch it to Hallmark and hit on actresses who we lusted over when we were young and they were promising.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, undertow said:

You know what's crazy if our defense was even mediocre we would probably have 5 wins and be 1 game out of the playoffs...but I enjoy the plan of being an unwatchable expansion team better anyway.

Draft order and cap roll over dollars. We always win at that game. Go Jets!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If you’ve ever been to Buffalo, you’re an alcoholic in the same way that if you walked through Chernobyl any time between 87-94 you were automatically irradiated.

Not an alcoholic but I did develop a birthmark in the corner of my mouth that looks like Anchor Bar's Ass-Blasting Wing Sauce.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Trying to remember the last time I  saw the Pats getting jobbed by the refs.  Could have been the Gino Cappaletti era...

I’d give up a pinky for the transcript of Bob Kraft’s phone call to Goodell tonight if the Pats lose this game because of that field goal.

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Trying to remember the last time I  saw the Pats getting jobbed by the refs.  Could have been the Gino Cappaletti era...

Dear Jealous Jet Fan,

A cawmprehensive study of the NFL's awlficciating trends ovah the last haffa century had ehbsolutely disproven -- cawmpletely, in fahct, the lies and conspiracy theories that any systematic bias fow the Pahts has had a mahterial impact on the thair winning percentage, no suh. In fahct, no team has been penalized more by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell (tha King Pissah hisself). So go eff yahself.

Sincerely,

Your friends at the Greater Boston Institute for Integrity and Honesty in Sport

• Haha 1