MNF. cheaters at Jills

Larz

Just now, Pac said:

I've been to that god forsaken stadium in late Dec to see our beloved Jets.  It's like going on a safari in Antarctica.

There will be a new stadium soon and if they don't put a retractable dome on it they are straight up as sholes.  It absurd to ask people to enjoy a game when it's 14 degrees and windy which is what it will be in a few weeks.

I have been there for a number of games, myself 

the place is a total dump and is possibly the worst stadium ever, but I have always loved bad weather games, so I am torn about the roof. 

either way, they def need a new stadium 

Just now, The Engineer said:

WTF is wrong with you? Seriously? Did ZWilson bang your gf or something? Comparing 4th year JAllen to a rookie is what your going with? Some of you are really stupid, like not even funny at this point. Go root for someone else if you hate him so much. Try again, cause this is like a 5 year old comment

Y’all are too easy to troll 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, The Engineer said:

WTF is wrong with you? Seriously? Did ZWilson bang your gf or something? Comparing 4th year JAllen to a rookie is what your going with? Some of you are really stupid, like not even funny at this point. Go root for someone else if you hate him so much. Try again, cause this is like a 5 year old comment

LMAO

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The jets have lost games like this their entire life 

let’s be real 

I remember the Jets rushing 43 times for 218 yds and lost 27-25 to the Pats on Thursday night. We had Chris Ivory and CJ2K in our backfield.

Note: here's the game link. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201410160nwe.htm

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The jets have lost games like this their entire life 

let’s be real 

Honestly?  Nah.  The Bills knew what was happening every single play for 4 quarters and still couldn’t stop it….for 4 quarters.  

I have, genuinely, never seen anything like this before.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, The Engineer said:

Angry He Man GIF

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

I've been to that god forsaken stadium in late Dec to see our beloved Jets.  It's like going on a safari in Antarctica.

There will be a new stadium soon and if they don't put a retractable dome on it they are straight up as sholes.  It absurd to ask people to enjoy a game when it's 14 degrees and windy which is what it will be in a few weeks.

I tried sitting on those bleachers once in November for a Bills-Jets game and I made it into the opening two minutes of the second quarter. Eff that sh*t.

• Haha 2

Did you see Bellichick smirking celebrating on the sideline. It looked like a kid who just got away with a huge lie to avoid a grounding and ran outside to play with his friends.

He gets off on trolling the league. I think for him it's compulsive. The cheating stuff, he just likes getting one over on Goodell. For every cheat they catch, Belichick takes his punishment with a smile knowing there are 15 more that he's getting away with.

9 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I remember the Jets rushing 43 times for 218 yds and lost 27-25 to the Pats on Thursday night. We had Chris Ivory and CJ2K in our backfield.

Remember it well. They blocked our game winning FG attempt (nick folk :( ) as time expired. 

16 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

The other one that jumps out to me is the loss to the Bills at home in 2009. Jets ran for 300 yards but Sanchez threw 5 picks . . . 

• Upvote 2

Just now, slimjasi said:

The other one that jumps out to me is the loss to the Bills at home in 2009. Jets ran for 300 yards but Sanchez threw 5 picks . . . 

If SAR I doesn't respond to this one (in defense of his beloved Sanchize), then I worry he might be done with this forum for good.