MNF. cheaters at Jills

Larz

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t think it was PI, but we’re so conditioned for the PI flag that everyone thought there’d be a flag

It wasn’t gratuitous, no. I also don’t think it was. That said, in most cases it’s absolutely a flag.

In this case though, it’d hurt team Goodell-Kraft.

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Turd Ferguson said:

It wasn’t gratuitous, no. I also don’t think it was. That said, in most cases it’s absolutely a flag.

In this case though, it’d hurt team Goodell-Kraft.

I get your point, but in that case it was legitimately good coverage. That was actually refreshing to see

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

These are some big handoffs for Mac right here.  The first one was flawless.  He looks like a 10 year veteran out there.

You can't exactly blame him for the game plan. In other news, Mac's Yards Per Attempt went up this game ?

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Reminds me of that since banished thread “If you don’t let your Quarterback throw the football, you don’t have a Quarterback”. 

No, if it makes strategic sense to run the ball in order to win, you take the ball out of your Quarterback’s hands and you run the ball. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I get your point, but in that case it was legitimately good coverage. That was actually refreshing to see

Yes, the coverage was fine. 

The inconsistency of how the rule is officiated has created a lane for officials to affect the outcomes. If we reversed teams - Pats would get the ball at the goal line and 4 downs to punch it in.

• Upvote 3