***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD ROUND***

23 minutes ago, undertow said:

I know people love Murray and he has big games once in awhile but every time I watch him he's terrible...I think the Rams hit on all cylinders tonight and they pull away in the 2nd half.  41-24

I'm puzzled by the adulation for Murray. He is a good, but not great quarterback. I think he'll win the Cardinals a couple of play off games, but I would be very surprised if he takes them all the way. I also think that Kingsbury is going to be exposed as a fraud of a head coach.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

I'm puzzled by the adulation for Murray. He is a good, but not great quarterback. I think he'll win the Cardinals a couple of play off games, but I would be very surprised if he takes them all the way. I also think that Kingsbury is going to be exposed as a fraud of a head coach.

He's young and fun to watch but he's not as good right now as people make him out to be.....as far as Kingsbury goes I don't see him enough to have a strong opinion when people have strong opinions on coaches they don't watch enough you get people getting upset because Brian Flores was fired. lol

12 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

I remember that bloke doing intros for World Wrestling Federation in the 90s. He must be ancient by now. No wonder he didn't have the same oomph in his "get ready to rumble" that he used to have back in the day.

12 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Remember when I started saying the NFL has turned into pro wrestling?   Now they have Michael Buffer.

Don’t remember him in WWF. Boxing Yes 

4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Was that Bruce?  Or Michael?  Or Bob?  Cant tell them apart.

4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Was that Bruce?  Or Michael?  Or Bob?  Cant tell them apart.

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

Oh I didn't see it Michael is the boxing ring announcer Bruce does UFC...they look similar. 

Michael. 

• Upvote 1

Dumping 1st round QB Rosen after just one season and going back to the well was real ballsy. But like others, not sure Murray is a true #1 overall QB pickup. He's a player, scrambler, great ball deep ball off platform, all that (think back to that hail mary against the Bills). But he does have Hopkins throwing to.

So I don't really know.

The Rams are all in....trading two 1st and a 2nd for Stafford, who finally has a real team. Plus he has OBJ catching passes and Aron Donald on the other side of the ball.

On a side note, I heard a player is playing (Akers???) who tore his Achilles 5-1/2 months ago. Amazing recovery....bodes well for our guy (name?).

So....lets go Rams (I guess!)

2 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

Dumping 1st round QB Rosen after just one season and going back to the well was real ballsy. But like others, not sure Murray is a true #1 overall QB pickup. He's a player, scrambler, great ball deep ball off platform, all that (think back to that hail mary against the Bills). But he does have Hopkins throwing to.

So I don't really know.

The Rams are all in....trading two 1st and a 2nd for Stafford, who finally has a real team. Plus he has OBJ catching passes and Aron Donald on the other side of the ball.

On a side note, I heard a player is playing (Akers???) who tore his Achilles 5-1/2 months ago. Amazing recovery....bodes well for our guy (name?).

So....lets go Rams (I guess!)

Yeah, Cam Akers had a couple of carries on that drive. One was negated by a holding penalty. Not a bad one-two punch for the Rams to use Michel and Akers in the post-season. Michel is a free agent after the season ends, so if Akers holds up and looks like his old self, I think the Rams will let Michel and Henderson walk and roll with Akers and a cheap veteran and/or late round rookie next season.

• Upvote 1

I’m saying this seriously.  Is Mike LaFluer responsible for a large uptick in trick play usage?  It seems as though since he’s used it so heavily, I’ve seen other teams start using trick plays much more.

His lateral play has been used by at least 3 teams I’ve seen since he implemented it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

Didn’t know he did any wrestling at all. I never watched WCW. Only WWF. Always thought it was all boxing and paid events 

I was just finishing high school and starting university at the time of the Monday Night Wars, so I remember watching WCW and WWF on my parents' cable TV at the time. I remember him doing to the "let's get ready to rumble" a lot on cable TV at that time. I don't watch boxing at all, so never saw him do that.

8 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Yeah, Cam Akers had a couple of carries on that drive. One was negated by a holding penalty. Not a bad one-two punch for the Rams to use Michel and Akers in the post-season. Michel is a free agent after the season ends, so if Akers holds up and looks like his old self, I think the Rams will let Michel and Henderson walk and roll with Akers and a cheap veteran and/or late round rookie next season.

Good call. I think Conner (Cards RB) is a FA too, and if so I think he'd be a GREAT compliment to Michael Carter. Keep an eye on him tonight!