Quincy Williams is OK

RoadFan

39 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I looked for a thread about this but didn’t see anything?

Our collective team bashing may have overlooked it?

I assumed his season was finished considering the on-field reactions and the air cast.

Some good news and glad it wasn’t a serious injury.  He is fun to watch…

D993B957-BCB7-4EE7-9057-5CB353E164AB.thumb.png.2a88e0e518c01e2ec16b6cf15bc073c6.png

Wow!!!! when they brought out the air cast yesterday I was sure it was a season ender….great news! 

• Upvote 1

Its good to hear its not season-ending, but his entire game is speed and literally crashing into the ball carrier 150m.p.h. A sprain, for his limited skill set, needs to be 100% fully healed for him to be effective. They can’t rush him back too early, otherwise he’d be more of a liability since he’s shown poor instincts and coverage ability. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I assumed his season was finished considering the on-field reactions and the air cast.

D993B957-BCB7-4EE7-9057-5CB353E164AB.thumb.png.2a88e0e518c01e2ec16b6cf15bc073c6.png

I see you Carlos Santo! ? 

2 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Surreal watching Quinnen console his brother yesterday in the field.

On 9/26/2022 at 10:49 PM, carlito1171 said:

Wow!!!! when they brought out the air cast yesterday I was sure it was a season ender….great news! 

Remind me of the Mac Jones injury upon replay I was convinced either his knee explodes or his leg snapped in half!  Ended up being a high ankle sprain.  Then you have Trey Lance's injury which looked so benign, only for it to be season ending in nature.  Human body is fascinating.

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2022 at 10:43 PM, johnnysd said:

Yes good news. But extreme high ankle sprains like Quincy and likely Creeper Jones got can be 6-8 week injuries.

Unless you are Curtis Martin and convince yourself that there is no pain you cannot overcome by comparing what you are feeling to your grandmother being stabbed multiple times and left to die on the floor of her kitchen.