Run CMC traded to Niners

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

Who wants SFO in the 2023 JN Mock draft?  Early sign up opportunity! please respond to @Lith by  Friday, 5 PM.

Who do we dislike that is usually a pain in the ass in the mock.  Whoever that is, they can have the Niners.  Although, come to think of it, that may be half the mock.

Although they do still have a couple of comp 3rd for the hirings of Saleh and Mike McDaniel.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

I think Carolina won this. Even if they don't finish with Top 3 pick they will have tons of ammo to move up and McCaffrey is a super risky pickup. He could last less than a game for SF.  Plus it frees Carolina from his huge salary next year. If SF falters this year they could really be in a bad way,

16 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Smart move from Carolina.

Great player but injury prone in a non-premium position. Better to look to the coming rebuild.

Boom or bust for 49ers. Him and Deebo on the same offence sounds insane.

With the NFC being pretty wide open, it makes total sense for the Niners to make a "go for it' move.  Kittle isn't getting any younger, Jimmy G is a free agent after the season, and no one believes in Trey Lance.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why is this an issue?

olivia-culpo-discusses-model-squad-with-

@munchmemory

Since first seeing her, I have found the former Miss Universe attractive.   Lately though, I suspect various, unnecessary, facial tweaks have given Olivia a slightly altered appearance.  Not a deal breaker, of course.  Just an observation.

I always liked this shot:

5004FDE800000578-6155301-image-m-18_1536

• Sympathy 1

On 10/21/2022 at 9:34 PM, New York Mick said:

I’d be pissed if I had to move to SF. But I have Jimmy G on my FF team so that’s good. 

He played at Stanford.  His father ( NFL WR Ed McCaferry) and  soccer athlete mother also played at Stanford.  He might really like the area.