Update: Zach Wilson Sucks.

Remember all week when us “haterzzz” talked about how leaning on the run game is unsustainable?

Now Breece has suffered a major injury, like RBs tend to do, and things on offense will fall on Zach’s shoulders.  How do you guys think that will work out?  

But a “win is a win” and all.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Remember all week when us “haterzzz” talked about how leaning on the run game is unsustainable?

Now Breece has suffered a major injury, like RBs tend to do, and things on offense will fall on Zach’s shoulders.  How do you guys think that will work out?  

Hall out puts SO much more pressure on Zach.

Guy was our entire offense.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

congratulations, I hope you enjoy your victory lap with Bevis

Just now, doitny said:

he is going to say nice thing about Zach up until the day they cut him.

Pats and Bills up next. I wonder if they’ll get to a point where they do, in fact, get uptight about QB1, especially now that their silver bullet rushing attack is compromised. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Untouchable said:

Brett Rypien has a 1:3 TD/INT ratio and was sailing passes all over the place.

There literally wasn’t a Bronco within 20 yards of that would-be pick to Jordan Whitehead late in the 4th quarter. Seriously one of the sh*ttiest throws I’ve ever seen.

He threw a pick today and easily should’ve had at least 3 more between Whitehead, Sauce and Mosley.

I get that a lot of people don’t believe in Zach, but some of the hyperbole is goofy.

Rypien:  5.1 YPA

Zach:  4.6

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The Head Coach saying "It's not time to sound the alarm" yet is NOT a ringing endorsement. 

These are the kind of comments you hear a week or two before a benching.

As we know, Saleh isn’t the most media-savvy coach, and I’d have to hear how the question was phrased, but that answer definitely raised an eyebrow for me.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

How did Justin Herbert do against the Broncos last week? 

The Broncos have an all time good defense. In mile high, in heavy winds, without Davis, Moore, Breece, and AVT 

he managed the game and didn’t turn it over

What!!!

You can't say anything but Zach sucks! 

If you do anything other than say Zach sucks.... the sewer dwellers attack. 

23 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

Very afraid he's going to get completely exposed by Bellicheck and then the Bill's. I have no faith in him standing toe to toe with them unfortunately. 

I understand why you say "afraid", but to be honest let's just rip the band-aid off.

If he's going to have a Sanchez 5-int game, it's better to know now.  And conversely, if he can SURVIVE (yes, that's how low I'm setting the bar), that'll be good to know as well.

I'm not as anti-Zach as some posters here, but at some point he has to look better than the back-up he's playing against . . .

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The Head Coach saying "It's not time to sound the alarm" yet is NOT a ringing endorsement. 

These are the kind of comments you hear a week or two before a benching.

Sounds like a warning to Zach. Listen you little sh*t. My defense is playing lights out, cost us the next two games and you’ll be sitting out come the bye week. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

True. But Saleh keeps saying player need 3 years to see what you have.

without Hall, Zach really needs to step up. 

we need 4 more wins for the playoffs. if we dont get them and he keeps playing like this i dont know how they go into next year with him as QB1.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Brett Rypien has a 1:3 TD/INT ratio and was sailing passes all over the place.

There literally wasn’t a Bronco within 20 yards of that would-be pick to Jordan Whitehead late in the 4th quarter. Seriously one of the sh*ttiest throws I’ve ever seen.

He threw a pick today and easily should’ve had at least 3 more between Whitehead, Sauce and Mosley.

I get that a lot of people don’t believe in Zach, but some of the hyperbole is goofy.

This.  At first I thought The hate was kind of childish but now it’s sort of creepy.  I mean we’re winning which is something these people have been screaming for years for yet they seem more miserable now lol

• Upvote 1