The refs in this game are crooked

Blackout

1 minute ago, BroadwayBen said:

Some calls have been bad but the JFM one was not. He is a complete ding dong for that one.

If anything the rule should be changed to be tacked on at the kickoff as the roughing really poses no outcome on the actual play. 

He does it over and over and over.

Somebody needs to chew his ass out

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

Because just about every call that goes against us is bad. You can also go back to the Pats fan forum where you belong

Just shut the **** up. 

Quit crying everytime we get a flag and thinking theres some big conspiracy theory. 

Take that sh*t to Infowars and talk to Alex Jones. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, David Harris said:

He does it over and over and over.

Somebody needs to chew his ass out

“Guys we have to cut out the roughing the passer penalties. Could you imagine if we got one that wiped a completely unrelated pick 6 they gave us a two score lead heading into halftime and gave the other team momentum?”

*whole team stares at JFM*

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, David Harris said:

JFM is an idiot. He did it again.  

He does these backbreaking late hits regularly. Multiple late QB hits and and out of bounds hits.

He’s literally got a self destructive streak because there’s no other explanation 

It wasn’t a late hit

3 hours ago, David Harris said:

JFM is an idiot. He did it again.  

He does these backbreaking late hits regularly. Multiple late QB hits and and out of bounds hits.

He’s literally got a self destructive streak because there’s no other explanation 

Huge turn in the game. 

17-3 becomes 10-6. 10-6 becomes 13-10 on first drive of the second half

• Upvote 1

I would love to see the video of the hit. It’s almost impossible to stop offenses if you can’t even hit a qb. He ran got call in pocket got call. Can always call it if you want just like the blocking downfield call on mims last week, how many times did you see wrs blocking downfield today on those swing passes. Biggest problem is the inconsistency!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

34 minutes ago, ppls17 said:

I would love to see the video of the hit. It’s almost impossible to stop offenses if you can’t even hit a qb. He ran got call in pocket got call. Can always call it if you want just like the blocking downfield call on mims last week, how many times did you see wrs blocking downfield today on those swing passes. Biggest problem is the inconsistency!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

He had a sight launch at the QB. Definitely a penalty. I was more annoyed with Mosley penalty.