The Zach Wilson sideline picture

JTJet

2 hours ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Not gunna pile on Zach for a single moment caught on camera  in a 3 hour game. 

This. Anything can look bad out of context and in a single moment. For all we know he just turned away for a moment when this pic was taken.

With that said, while watching the game on tv Zach did indeed look grumpy/pouty quite s bit, pretty much every time the camera went to him. Gotta be hard for him, but I’d have liked to see more of him supporting his teammates. The game feed didn’t see much if any of that.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, JTJet said:

I'm curious to find out more info here... 

Are inactive players not allowed to use the IPads or in game material? Historically, I cant recall ever seeing an inactive player do much of anything on the sideline. 

Are there rules in place that they cant interact with coaches/players in certain capacities?

Granted, it's a snapshot of an entire 3 hours on the sideline, but boy howdy does that picture look ******* bad for that kid, is he just being the pouty little bitch half the world thinks he is?

image.thumb.png.b51bf794d35e4f96de3d00bffd0984fd.png.043948dca2f3616ace7d35a314a3bbab.png

I don't care about this photo, like many said, he's not active and it's 1 shot over 3 hours.

What I was wondering was if zach is allowed in the booth with Lafleur. I think seeing the birds eye view and operation of the offense from the play callers perspective could help him a lot.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, jetsons said:

kicking people when they're down is not my thing.

Exactly.  Now is the time for the Kid to do some soul searching, in fact he shouldn’t even be near football for a few weeks probably to just try to reset mentally.

All reports during his tenure say he is a very hard worker.  No way should he be “kicked”.  It took him lots of hard work to be “2nd pick” and to have it quickly yanked from you has to affect you and bring more self doubt, and this after, not too long ago, actually being close to the “Toast of the Town” after beating Josh Allen and Buffalo only one week prior.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Hey how would you all feel if Joe Douglas locked the Jets into a monster contract with this guy?  Whatever issues there are with Zach Wilson at present are serious small potatoes compared to what’s happening in Denver.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/27/broncos-mike-purcell-screams-at-russell-wilson-on-sideline/

Sam Darnold won yesterday 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JTJet said:

I'm curious to find out more info here... 

Are inactive players not allowed to use the IPads or in game material? Historically, I cant recall ever seeing an inactive player do much of anything on the sideline. 

Are there rules in place that they cant interact with coaches/players in certain capacities?

Granted, it's a snapshot of an entire 3 hours on the sideline, but boy howdy does that picture look ******* bad for that kid, is he just being the pouty little bitch half the world thinks he is?

image.thumb.png.b51bf794d35e4f96de3d00bffd0984fd.png.043948dca2f3616ace7d35a314a3bbab.png

He looks like that stadium is the last place he wants to be……

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

Sam Darnold won yesterday 

“Monster” stat line he put up.

He’s not a bad dude.  Probably not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  If someone doesn’t hook him up with some more easy cash to hold a clip board next year I think he’ll be more than happy spending the rest of his days living in a beach house in California and surfing the waves.

2 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

“Monster” stat line he put up.

He’s not a bad dude.  Probably not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  If someone doesn’t hook him up with some more easy cash to hold a clip board next year I think he’ll be more than happy spending the rest of his days living in a beach house in California and surfing the waves.

Sam Darnold beat a good defense yesterday and Wilson is pouting in pajamas

• Upvote 1