Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

Let's just forget about him already I'm sick of this bull$hit, he's had quite enough time to decide now it's up to the Jets to say screw you go retire we'll say EFF the NFL collusion of not signing a franchised player like Lamar Jackson and do what's best for us!-the Jets have played nice whenever the NFL has needed a team to help advance the agenda like hiring black coaches now it's time for Woody to either look out for the Jets or sell the frigging team already. Screw Aaron Rodgers and his big ego-it's the Parcells rule" if you're thinking about retiring, you already have"

• WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

You mean the fat tub of crap who retired like five times, and handed Bellichek to our arch rivals because he was an inept GM?

That Parcells?

It was the Johnny Mitchell rule remember Warfish? That TE who couldn't figure out if he wanted to be a football player or a McDonald's Mgr.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Seems suspect tbqh.  Cart <---- Horse.

There is no point is Rodgers deciding if no deal exists to facilitate it.

Trying to make a deal afterwards, in this case, seems dumb.

I personally have a hard time believing they aren’t at least very close on a framework. 

if Rodgers wants to be a jet, he will. 

6 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Let's just forget about him already I'm sick of this bull$hit, he's had quite enough time to decide now it's up to the Jets to say screw you go retire we'll say EFF the NFL collusion of not signing a franchised player like Lamar Jackson and do what's best for us!-the Jets have played nice whenever the NFL has needed a team to help advance the agenda like hiring black coaches now it's time for Woody to either look out for the Jets or sell the frigging team already. Screw Aaron Rodgers and his big ego-it's the Parcells rule" if you're thinking about retiring, you already have"

Great coach, but has there ever been a bigger drama queen than Bill Parcells?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1

7 minutes ago, Flightattendant said:

So all this time Rodgers is just putting coins in the marry go round. Stringing everyone along. 

Yet you guys are still drooling over him. 

IF he does become a jet, do you think he'll suddenly grow up and won't play these games?

Are you a Patriots, Dolphin or Bills fan…

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

1 hour ago, Jetsbb said:

Here’s my out of the box totally not serious thinking….Rodgers wants to play here but he’s demanding we switch back to the Namath era uniforms….that’s the “Major piece” coming back to NY.  And the holdup in the deal is the Jets and NFL trying to allow the uniform change one year early.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

Here’s my out of the box totally not serious thinking….Rodgers wants to play here but he’s demanding we switch back to the Namath era uniforms….that’s the “Major piece” coming back to NY.  And the holdup in the deal is the Jets and NFL trying to allow the uniform change one year early.

It's what I would do. 

5 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

Get it done JD! I miss those unis so much.

14 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Damn this sh*t has us melting down as a fan base, I hear you though and carry on Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I am placating Aaron Rodgers. Elijah Moore is slot only. Also, I heard a draft bro say that JSN is this draft’s Justin Jefferson

Jaxon’s not that much different than Moore. If you were advocating for a tall boundary ball guy I would understand. JMO jaxon is not who many think he is. 

20 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I'm guessing major business negotiations are not on your everyday list of activities.  

Patience dude.  It adds nothing to stomp feet like a frustrated little kid.  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

108 pages on something that isnt nor ever was happening.

Too funny…

If you're wrong will you come back and post a picture of yourself still laughing?  Curious minds want to know.  eh.... not really... nvm

Perfect example why the team has sucked for decades, and will for decades more.

Stupidly-run team making yet another stupid decision. 

Carr would have made sense; he's still in his prime, not getting $60M this year which is insane and is forcing the team to re-structure many other contracts which will no doubt cause more locker-room problems following those last year when players openly began bashing ZW, etc.

Another Testaverde, Neil O'donnell, boomer, Favre, etc signing of a way-over-the-hill QB to keep the clueless fans buying those overpriced tickets and hot dogs in the lunatic fantasy that FINALLY - this will win the NYJ a SB.  Pathetic.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan_always said:

Perfect example why the team has sucked for decades, and will for decades more.

Stupidly-run team making yet another stupid decision. 

Carr would have made sense; he's still in his prime, not getting $60M this year which is insane and is forcing the team to re-structure many other contracts which will no doubt cause more locker-room problems following those last year when players openly began bashing ZW, etc.

Another Testaverde, Neil O'donnell, boomer, Favre, etc signing of a way-over-the-hill QB to keep the clueless fans buying those overpriced tickets and hot dogs in the lunatic fantasy that FINALLY - this will win the NYJ a SB.  Pathetic.

CARR

IS

NOT

GOOD

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan_always said:

Carr is better than zero of the guys in your post. Zero.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1