Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

At this point, I can’t wait to hear the press conference of Douglas and Saleh explaining what happened and why they’re excited to move forward with Matt Ryan. 

“We were open to the idea of somebody else if things worked out but this was really plan A the whole time…”

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

JG terms - 3 years $67.5 million, $34 million guaranteed.  A bargain.  

He plays about 8 games a year and doesn't have a good arm (which is very far from ideal for a NY team).  Also, he probably wanted to play for Josh McDaniels.

5 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

JG terms - 3 years $67.5 million, $34 million guaranteed.  A bargain.  

honestly not a JG fan due to his constant injuries but this seems like a very good deal.

Surprised he didn't get more.  was thinking no chance it was less than 75MM over 3 years. i would have said 90mm (30MM a year).

Just now, choon328 said:

I'm not sure how to read into this one. Does she mean the Jets tried to sign him?

“Nobody knows what’s happening with Rodgers so I should just slip the Jets in here to cover my ass in case they don’t trade for him since nobody will care if they do.”

4 minutes ago, choon328 said:

QB options drying up

NOOOOOOO!!!!! damn I really like me some Mike white. good move by them I think. not suire about the money but I was hoping he stick to green and white this year. Good for him. Hell if Jimmy G can get 20 plus a year Im surprised he went so cheap.

He wont have broke ribs this year throwing to Tyreek etc. Great pick up for them and he will be starting what like 3 games at least?

QB controversy waiting to happen lol