Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

19 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

we will be able to see how the two perform this year.

i think he's insane for a whole host of things, but if rodgers body is breaking down he could be correct.

One has been an iron man for a lengthy career and the other has missed more games than played and is a lock to be injured each and every season.   No.  There is no comparison.  

7 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I hope this is a 2 year commitment and expectation. 

If it’s just for 1 season, it is what it is and I won’t complain but 2 would be ideal.

Even if it is one year, it won’t be a franchise-crippling move. We did pretty well after Favre dumped us. Carolina on the other hand just traded a sh*tload to draft an unknown QB with zero offensive talent around him. 

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, bitonti said:

just because Rodgers isn't missing games doesn't mean he's not getting hurt

playing with a broken thumb for all last year is not a plus on his injury profile 

he's a 39 year old with an extensive injury history. both collar bones, 3 concussions, the thumb last year etc. he's played through more stuff those injuries don't just disappear when the season ends 

it's part of a running tally. I mean just look at Rodgers he's all broken down looking. Tom Brady looking like a damn cyborg, Aaron Rodgers looks like a dude who eats oatmeal at a truck stop 

We're not bringing him in for thing more than 2 years, so you can simmer down about his alleged fragility.  Really, anyone endorsing Jimmy Garoppolo needs to just STFU in labeling any other players "broken down".  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, tfine said:

This is a sh*t show. This type of sh*t only happens to the Jets. What exactly gets accomplished by dragging this out? I don’t care what happens anymore…..

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yes the hell you do...

And you will go down whatever dark sh*t hole ARod takes you down just like the rest of us and you will like it.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, usanyj said:

For whatever you think it’s worth.. From carton on the fan

CC4DFDD4-68C2-46A9-9CEA-972E2952DB6E.jpeg

He also said there is a mystery team now involved in for Aaron Rodgers. Do not believe a word he says. He has no scoops. He is clueless. He creates (fakes) an argument just to make for good radio and unfortunately a lot of people listen to that crap (including me). 

This is a sh*t show. This type of sh*t only happens to the Jets. What exactly gets accomplished by dragging this out? I don’t care what happens anymore…..

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
Then stop posting, shut down the internet and enjoy the rest of your day ....

If you REALLY don't care anymore. Lmao...riiiight

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

He also said there is a mystery team now involved in for Aaron Rodgers. Do not believe a word he says. He has no scoops. He is clueless. He creates (fakes) an argument just to make for good radio and unfortunately a lot of people listen to that crap (including me). 

His "sources are still in the can.?