Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

One thing about all of this... Arod is taking a lot of pressure off of JD and Saleh.

If this fails it will likely be because of Arod, Hackett and Woody. JD is doing what he's told at this point and Saleh just needs to keep the defense playing at a high level.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Everyone realizes that in order for the Jets to restructure ARs contract they had to wait for a year to pass since he signed his new deal a year ago this week? 

I sure as hell didn't. Good info. Don't think I saw that mentioned anywhere else.

Assuming it's a league/collective bargaining rule?

• Upvote 2

Just now, CTJetsFan said:

I sure as hell didn't. Good info. Don't think I saw that mentioned anywhere else.

Assuming it's a league/collective bargaining rule?

It's been posted a few times. But we would have missed out on the 200 pages of drama if everybody actually absorbed it.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, tdoublee said:

One thing about all of this... Arod is taking a lot of pressure off of JD and Saleh.

If this fails it will likely be because of Arod, Hackett and Woody. JD is doing what he's told at this point and Saleh just needs to keep the defense playing at a high level.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I love how y’all always like to save JD when he’s the freaking GM!!!!!!

star trek GIF

In addition to Rodgers announcing he is going to the Jets, it will also be announced  that from this point forward, all free agent signings will be pay per view on the Pat Mcafee show. Aaron Rodgers taking care of his friends. Source: Trey Wingo. Schefter and Rappaport will now be reporting for the XFL and WNBA.  

• Haha 1