Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

7 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Been to LA? Problem is, the drive to Malibu from any of those is 6 hours, minimum.

I'm thinking Rodgers has a landing strip next to his poppy plant field.  They're headed straight to his estate. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

People probably forget that this is a literal wet dream for Zach. Rodgers is his favorite QB of all time and now he gets to back him up before taking over the reigns in 2024.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

bruh

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He wants to feel like a full partner in the process, and the Packers would never give that to him. It’s probably a bad idea, but even if it goes terribly, it’d only be for two years, max. 

Honestly, couldn't be anything worse than we have been through for most of 50+ years.  May not be great but it will be fun

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

I wonder why they had Carr in for TWO visits if they already had a plan with Aaron

They all want to keep up appearances, including the Carr camp.  It helps the Jets GM and Carr's agent work the process even if it is just a dog & pony show.  Remember, even if Rodgers wants to go to the Jets and the Jets want him, JD still has to deal with the GB people.  

39 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

So I am a bit confused. The possible trade is between the Jets and the Packers. It’s not like they are trying to sign him to a contract. Why is it necessary to fly out to meet with him? Are they trying to convince him to want to play for the Jets or are they trying to convince him not to retire ? Obviously he is done with the Packers, but this flight concerns me a bit. Seems like he is still on the fence of retiring. 

Ya I dont get it either. Shouldnt he already know if the Jets are where he wants to be? Maybe he just wants to meet them face to face? I dunno. 

13 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

People probably forget that this is a literal wet dream for Zach. Rodgers is his favorite QB of all time and now he gets to back him up before going back to Utah to sell used cars and bang Mormon MILFS in two years.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Fixed!