JetNation Group Outing - Jets vs Patriots, Sept 24 (Sun) 1pm

46 minutes ago, freestater said:

I'm interested in coming in for this one. Price may be an issue for me but I'd like to try to make it in for a game this year. 

Awesome. They jacked the prices pretty good but we will be able to sell the tickets for less than they are going for online. Hope you can make it.

• Upvote 3

Sadly I don't think there is any way I can make this one.  Disappointed, was really hoping I could do the JN game this year after missing it last year.

Still looking at maybe doing Black Friday, but cost and ticket availability is a factor right now.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

Can't wait to see the new beast

Dude we have to park next to each other this year. Call your people, tell them to call my people and make it happen.  :)

I am thinking that I am going to park further down this year. When I park in the middle there is a lot of traffic and I have two slide outs now. Fancy, I know lol. I don't want anyone driving by and hitting it. If they shake the RV I might accidently get some grey poupon on my Jets jersey.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

Sadly I don't think there is any way I can make this one.  Disappointed, was really hoping I could do the JN game this year after missing it last year.

Still looking at maybe doing Black Friday, but cost and ticket availability is a factor right now.

Oh man, I wish you could make this one. Tailgate with us at the black Friday one if you go then. But the group outing would be good.  We need some more headliners, @Lith can't carry this all by himself.  :)

• Sympathy 2

9 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

I already have tickets, I’ll stop by to say hello

Definitely!

9 hours ago, freestater said:

I'm interested in coming in for this one. Price may be an issue for me but I'd like to try to make it in for a game this year. 

That would be great if you could make it!

Oh man, I wish you could make this one. Tailgate with us at the black Friday one if you go then. But the group outing would be good.  We need some more headliners, [mention=28279]Lith[/mention] can't carry this all by himself.  default_smile.png

Wow. I have never been considered an A-lister before. Never been welcome at the cool kids table. On the other hand, this is Jet Nation. There are no cool kids.

Just me and my “loser Jet fan friends.” Wife’s term. Not mine. But it usually fits.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, mphtrilogy said:

I have some interest possibly bringing one or two of my daughters, how much were you thinking for the tickets Max?

That is a good question, the past few years we were able to do ticket and tailgate for $150. I fear those days are gone, the Jets prices went up and I think this is considered a prime game (Patriots) vs what we did in some years past (Titans).

I see Mezz end zone seats selling for over $200 online. So my goal is to have the ticket\tailgate\group outing thing be cheaper (or as close to as possible) as just buying tickets online.

I will know more in June, and I will explore a few options, mezz, lower level and even upper prime. I won't get upper deck seats if it is way up there. IMO those can be some pretty bad seats.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1