JetNation Group Outing - Jets vs Patriots, Sept 24 (Sun) 1pm

On 6/12/2023 at 12:36 AM, Maxman said:

@Creepy Lurker @Larz @OilfieldJet @Jethead @Rhg1084 (already has tickets) @freestater @kevinc855 (already has tickets)@The Crusher @mphtrilogy @Jet Nut @Dcat (already has tickets) @Lith(already has tickets) @Mogglez (already has tickets) @Barkus @jetstream23 @JiF @NorthCoastJetsFan @Ballsdeep @JETSY14 @nycdan @Thor99

Those are the responses that I saw from people that were possible. 

Who has gone in years past, anyone else able to make it this year? @eddiejs1 @T0mShane @SAR I @Gang Green Girl @bitonti @stormshadow19 @The Gun Of Bavaria @Brenjetsfan @gg @KRL @AFJF @Alka @Sperm Edwards @pointman @Scott Dierking @RedBeardedSavage @Long Island Leprechaun @OtherwiseHappyinLife @Jetsfan80 @jgb @SouthernJet @Barry McCockinner @joewilly12 @ZachEY

It is going to be a fun time. Join us!

What is the price for tickets?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

What is the price for tickets?

Sorry, we don't have tickets for this one. We are happy to have anyone that wants to tailgate with us. But everyone would have to buy tickets on their own.

There is another thread for the Eagles game, we have a ticket and tailgate option for that. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I’m having issues with flights and with changing my flights from the flight I booked for the Pats.  Unless I’m able to get lucky I’ll have to pass and wait for the next outing.  
I’m bummed 

We have a bunch of Eagles tickets if you are interested.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I was able to get 8 tickets to the Patriots game.

Anyone interested? Tailgate option and the ticket and tailgate option are listed here:

https://www.jetnation.com/product/ny-jets-tailgate-vs-patriots-metlife-sept-24/

If tickets are tough to come by, I would have to think no 25% visiting team fans this year.

hope I am right - would be nice to have packed home games with jets fans

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Trotter said:

If tickets are tough to come by, I would have to think no 25% visiting team fans this year.

hope I am right - would be nice to have packed home games with jets fans

Yes things are trending in the right direction for sure!

• Upvote 1

On 6/12/2023 at 12:36 AM, Maxman said:

@Creepy Lurker @Larz @OilfieldJet @Jethead @Rhg1084 (already has tickets) @freestater @kevinc855 (already has tickets)@The Crusher @mphtrilogy @Jet Nut @Dcat (already has tickets) @Lith(already has tickets) @Mogglez (already has tickets) @Barkus @jetstream23 @JiF @NorthCoastJetsFan @Ballsdeep @JETSY14 @nycdan @Thor99

Those are the responses that I saw from people that were possible. 

Who has gone in years past, anyone else able to make it this year? @eddiejs1 @T0mShane @SAR I @Gang Green Girl @bitonti @stormshadow19 @The Gun Of Bavaria @Brenjetsfan @gg @KRL @AFJF @Alka @Sperm Edwards @pointman @Scott Dierking @RedBeardedSavage @Long Island Leprechaun @OtherwiseHappyinLife @Jetsfan80 @jgb @SouthernJet @Barry McCockinner @joewilly12 @ZachEY@Gibby

It is going to be a fun time. Join us!

Just bumping one more time. We have the thread for the Eagles game. But we do have eight tickets for the Patriots for anyone interested.

If you have tickets already you should still tailgate with us.

On 6/19/2023 at 8:19 PM, Maxman said:

Just bumping one more time. We have the thread for the Eagles game. But we do have eight tickets for the Patriots for anyone interested.

If you have tickets already you should still tailgate with us.

Thanks for adding the Pats game Phil, just bought a ticket with tailgate for Pats wipeout!  

On 6/19/2023 at 6:57 PM, Maxman said:

I was able to get 8 tickets to the Patriots game.

Anyone interested? Tailgate option and the ticket and tailgate option are listed here:

https://www.jetnation.com/product/ny-jets-tailgate-vs-patriots-metlife-sept-24/

Just ordered two tickets plus tailgate. Super pumped. Can't wait to hang with everybody to stomp the cheats!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I let you know when they start buying the tickets lol.

Happens every year, it starts slow for sure.

I’m just wondering and debating getting these also. I’m going to a few games and wanted to spread them out better but don’t want to miss out on the best tailgate. I thought the Eagles one was the official one which is why I asked. Thanks. 

5 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’m just wondering and debating getting these also. I’m going to a few games and wanted to spread them out better but don’t want to miss out on the best tailgate. I thought the Eagles one was the official one which is why I asked. Thanks. 

Gotcha. We have more tickets for the eagles, only had 8 for the pats.

But we're doing a tailgate for both.  It got messed up because I said I was trying to by pats tickets and there was interest. Then that game wasn't available so I went with the eagles.

Short version, tailgate with us twice.  :)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Gotcha. We have more tickets for the eagles, only had 8 for the pats.

But we're doing a tailgate for both.  It got messed up because I said I was trying to by pats tickets and there was interest. Then that game wasn't available so I went with the eagles.

Short version, tailgate with us twice.  :)

Sold! I just grabbed 2 tickets/tailgate for the Pats game too. This way I can creep out as many people as possible from this board. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I will probably be in for both.  Pats game is definite.  Eagles game likely; I should know for sure by end of next week.  Hoping I can make it in.  Isles open at home on 10/14 against Buffalo (never been to the new arena) and then Jets-Eagles on the 15th. Too bad a Mets playoff game seems unlikely or I might have tried to make three games in three days.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Sold! I just grabbed 2 tickets/tailgate for the Pats game too. This way I can creep out as many people as possible from this board. 

That's great thanks. I think there is only one Pats tickets left and there are around 20 signed up for the tailgate already.

I am going to start promoting the Eagles game soon. Will post it on the home page and social media. There are like 90 tickets left for that one.

Both games will be great.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

On 6/27/2023 at 7:23 PM, Maxman said:

That's great thanks. I think there is only one Pats tickets left and there are around 20 signed up for the tailgate already.

I am going to start promoting the Eagles game soon. Will post it on the home page and social media. There are like 90 tickets left for that one.

Both games will be great.

This is my first time participating, max. How does the ticketing work? Will I get them in advance or do I hook up with you at the tailgate? 

On 6/27/2023 at 5:25 PM, Lith said:

I will probably be in for both.  Pats game is definite.  Eagles game likely; I should know for sure by end of next week.  Hoping I can make it in.  Isles open at home on 10/14 against Buffalo (never been to the new arena) and then Jets-Eagles on the 15th. Too bad a Mets playoff game seems unlikely or I might have tried to make three games in three days.

Same here, will be at both tailgates as long as Moggles is in on the Eagles too

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

16 hours ago, freestater said:

This is my first time participating, max. How does the ticketing work? Will I get them in advance or do I hook up with you at the tailgate? 

Good question, I will transfer the tickets to you electronically before the game. I just have to do the seating chart first. Thanks.