Let's hand the cheating p*tsies and their scumbag coach a beautiful 0-3 record!

freestater

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Thus would be wonderful.  But unfortunately, there is something called reality.

Douglas-Saleh-Wilson cannot beat the Pats.  Anything else is non-factual blind homerism.

Lol that is horse bleep. We beat NE if the refs don't make a ridiculous roughing call on JFM. We lost the second game on a punt return. If it goes to overtime, good chance we win. It's not like NE was effective on offense in either. Funny thing is, that if you just eliminate 1 of those two plays there is a good chance we make the playoffs, Zach is never benched and Rodgers is not traded to the Jets.

NE did not handily beat us in either game.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JohnnyLV said:

Lol that is horse bleep. We beat NE if the refs don't make a ridiculous roughing call on JFM. We lost the second game on a punt return. If it goes to overtime, good chance we win. It's not like NE was effective on offense in either. Funny thing is, that if you just eliminate 1 of those two plays there is a good chance we make the playoffs, Zach is never benched and Rodgers is not traded to the Jets.

Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, JohnnyLV said:

"If", "But", "theres a good chance" etc etc etc.  At some point, these excuses stop.  That time is now.  After Sunday, no more.  Win games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be no excuses allowed in the Defcon 4 thread.  Time for everyone to get honest.

27 minutes ago, JohnnyLV said:

That’s our capt right there!

sorry @Joe W. Namath

• Upvote 1

The pats do not suck unfortunately.  As long as they have Belli they will not 'suck'.  I said they would be awful to start the year.  They have very poor NFL talent.  They almost beat the Eagles and they almost beat Miami with vastly inferior talent.  The Jets just got owned in a game and our brilliant Jet coaches are not changing a thing.

In theory we should crush them but I don't see it.  It will be a close game we could very easily lose.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, JohnnyLV said:

`So true. Yet, we just saw the same thing happen to JFM against Cowboys to the point NFL even came out after it didn't matter and said. "Oopsie our bad!" So, even if it's close, refs give the Pats their first win at our expense. It's beyond sill to think otherwise. Short of us blowing their doors off and yeah, uhhh,. no. 

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The pats do not suck unfortunately.  As long as they have Belli they will not 'suck'.  I said they would be awful to start the year.  They have very poor NFL talent.  They almost beat the Eagles and they almost beat Miami with vastly inferior talent.  The Jets just got owned in a game and our brilliant Jet coaches are not changing a thing.

In theory we should crush them but I don't see it.  It will be a close game we could very easily lose.

What theory is that?

Talent in the NFL is meaningless if you have none of it at the QB or HC positions.

1 hour ago, freestater said:

**** the pats. The pats suck! This is the semi annual pats suck thread. The only acceptable responses reflect the suckitude of the new england p*tsies!

Pats do suck, they sucked last yr. If we had ANY qb not named Zach Wilson we EASILY beat them twice. He was absolutely horrible those 2 games vs pats, JETS STILL almost beat them twice. So we definitely have the better horses, except at qb, and HC. If Zach doesn’t play horribly jets should win. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

What theory is that?

Talent in the NFL is meaningless if you have none of it at the QB or HC positions.

The theory that we have the 85 bears defense.   Also Mac Jones is not good either so neither team has a good QB.   The jets have an all world defense plus breece hall and garret wilson.

The jets had no QB last year and were in a playoff position until hall got hurt. Wilson as terrible as he is is 6-5 over the last two years.

If the rest of the team is as good as they and our fan base thinks we should clobber the pats.....on talent.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

No joke, White Claws **** me up.

I can sip bourbon all day and feel almost nothing, but 2-3 of those things have the room spinning. 

Similar experience, here. I can drink the alcohol equivalency of Bourbon vs mixing it up with carbonated alcoholic beverages and I get the same way. In other words, 6 shots and 6 beers or blue claws and I'm all f'd up but 12 shots of Jim beam and while I might be tipsy, I don't get a hangover. I don't think it's the "alcohol" I think it's all the chemical additives that get us f'd up. 

6 minutes ago, pointman said:

Zach, throws 400. 5tds, runs for another 75. Gets everyone involved. Mecole scores, Ruckert scores, Wilson scores, Lazard scores, everyone scores. Zach wins the Pepso Aspartame Retro Rookie of the Week award.

You forgot Zach bangs Linda Holliday (Bill Belichick's ex-girlfriend) after the game. 

• Haha 3