### Jets vs Giants - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

This field is garbage and the PA is at fault for not having a comprehensive evaluation of playing surfaces and telling teams it will instruct their player/members to refuse to play on them if improvements they prescribe are not made with all deliberate speed.

5 minutes ago, Alentador31 said:

Listen. He made the throw. Last year who knows if that's complete. No delusions here that this kid is the future. We just need him to make ENOUGH plays. It's up to him if he wants to improve enough to keep playing in the NFL long term. For now, he's winning games and making ENOUGH plays. 

and soon ENOUGH wont be ENOUGH.

we cant keep wining with a QB that does enough. he needs to do more. if he cant raise his game against the Giants than what is he going to do with the better team? 

remember our 3 wins are because of the defense and a PR. thats not always going to happend and were going to need more than enough from our QB.

you would think that a fan base that lived through Mark Sanchez would not be satisfied with a QB who does enough and watch the defense and RBs carry the team.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Fabian80 said:

I’m bringing the positivity

Zach is the Best QB in the nfl

You’re a miserable fun ruining poster at times   You see throw there @Jetsfan80? I did    I saw miserable you sniveling up 7-3 while the QB stood in and delivered it too  

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life72 said:

One of them was supposed to be a dump off to Gipson but he pumped because Gipson wasn’t looking then almost got sacked and had to throw it away. 

I am sure this is much better experience for a fan on any other platform.  This is straight up toxic.  

• Haha 1