Pats and Belichick parting ways?

LockeJET

You'd think Bill would retire or at least take a position with a team's FO. He's been a coach for many years. What does he need it for?  He could be a consultant or even in charge even though player evaluation not his strong suit. I could maybe see him take a short term coaching job with a different team and maybe turn the HC job over to his son. And then take a consultant job. 

31 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

It all went downhill once Brady left. BB forgot how to coach (except against the Jets) and the winning culture evaporated.

Forgot how to coach, my ass. Guy never knew how to coach as a head coach, let alone as also a GM. His drafts have been terrible for years and his so called, "coaching", was a direct result of the greatest QB this league has ever seen. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

41 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I'd take Saleh's quippy slogans over Belichick's grumpy, entitled dooshiness 8 days a week. And I hate Saleh. **** this steaming pile of human excrement. Hope he falls ass-first onto a splintery rake handle.

Haha... Tell us how you really feel!  Lol 

2 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Belichek has pummeled this franchise for years and you knuckleheads are belittling his accomplishments?

Brady left years ago and he’s still kicking our a**. We play them two times a year. When was the last time we beat him? 

So he is good becasue he beats up on the jets, the sh*ttiest franchise in the league over the last 15 years?

Belli is a great defensive coach, became old and hubristic on the offensive side of the ball and is one of the very worst GMs this league has seen.

3 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

You'd think Bill would retire or at least take a position with a team's FO. He's been a coach for many years. What does he need it for?  He could be a consultant or even in charge even though player evaluation not his strong suit. I could maybe see him take a short term coaching job with a different team and maybe turn the HC job over to his son. And then take a consultant job. 

To be #1 all time in wins.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So he is good becasue he beats up on the jets, the sh*ttiest franchise in the league over the last 15 years?

Belli is a great defensive coach, became old and hubristic on the offensive side of the ball and is one of the very worst GMs this league has seen.

Michael Spinks doesn’t get to talk trash to Mike Tyson, and Jet fans shouldn’t talk trash about anyone, much less their daddy.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Michael Spinks doesn’t get to talk trash to Mike Tyson, and Jet fans shouldn’t talk trash about anyone, much less their daddy.

Saying he has done badly without brady and saying his offensive coaching has been bad and that he is a poor gm is not trash talking.