Miami weather for Sunday

Greg555

Stoked that the game is on here in Bills country! Bills fans rooting for us to beat Miami.

Wind out of the west and most likely a wet field, not sure if they cover it.

Depending on which side of the field you're on the wind will be on a diagonal across the field. It will be behind throws like the 13 yard sideline out to GW early in the game and then throwing into the wind on a similar play to the other sideline.

Just read that we will have M Carter in the slot, which is a big plus as we didn't have him the last time we played them. 

• Upvote 2

After watching Zach “Rainmaker” Wilson have his best game in a heavy down pour this could be a gift from Zeus if we get a hard rain and he has a similar performance as last week. 

If we do get the same weather conditions as last week and Zach goes back to crapping the bed again we will have to come up with a different nickname for him than the rainmaker based on how he plays.

After watching Zach “Rainmaker” Wilson have his best game in a heavy down pour this could be a gift from Zeus if we get a hard rain and he has a similar performance as last week. 

If we do get the same weather conditions as last week and Zach goes back to crapping the bed again we will have to come up with a different nickname for him than the rainmaker based on how he plays.
Tbh ... I'm much more worried about our finlandia swiss cheese OL

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I have made the executive decision to go to this game. I’ll be in my 91 Pontiac Grand Am (2 door) a charcoal grill and a case of Meister Brau if anyone wants to join the tailgate. I’ll be wearing a Jeff Criswell jersey. 

Hahahahaha.  Ill bring a sixer of Schaeffer cans and wear my Don Boyd Odegard jersey.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2