Jets vs Commanders - The Game Thread

Maxman

ah yes the jets legend, Brett Ratcliffe.
thank you, this is the perfect game to take kids to...they couldn't care less that the jets or redskins stink.
Totally on point ... The experience will be memorable as ever ... the bad weather only will enhance the memory.... Enjoy it .. the moment will only happen once !!

Merry Christmas

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I think Brissett is starting for the Commanders today which could be to their advantage. Siemian who had no real practice time last Sunday didn't play well and also like Zach could not deal with poor blocking by the Oline let's hope has a better game and is not regularly sacked if he is you have to worry about his health too. Jets Qbs have to get their health insurance updated before they play in a game. But it's Christmas eve so lets be positive for a change and hope for the best. I think Trevor could give us 200 plus yards and make some plays at least as good as Brissett. Jets 24 Wash 17.

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Some Jets fans are rooting for a win on Sunday. Some want a loss which brings better draft position.

No matter what you think, it is game day. And what we root for has no bearing on what happens. So let's all get along, watch the Jets today and hope for good things. Which means different things to different people.

Love to see Garrett get to 1,000 yards on Sunday. Go Jets.

Garrett needs 118 to hit 1,000. He's gonna get it, maybe not today, but he'll get there for the year.

Remarkable.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Today will be our last win of the season.  Enjoy jet fans!!!!

I say 50/50 today. If Zach played 109% win, it’s what Zach does. The Pays  game will tell us if BelliScum( @freestater Merry Christmas homeboy!)  is staying or leaving the Pats. If he stays we win because he’s going for a QB. If he’s leaving he will beat us to spite both organizations. Now make sure to not miss dinner tonight, Christmas Eve dinner at the halfway house is the reason for the season. 

• Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I say 50/50 today. If Zach played 109% win, it’s what Zach does. The Pays  game will tell us if BelliScum( @freestater Merry Christmas homeboy!)  is staying or leaving the Pats. If he stays we win because he’s going for a QB. If he’s leaving he will beat us to spite both organizations. Now make sure to not miss dinner tonight, Christmas Eve dinner at the halfway house is the reason for the season. 

I have not lived in a halfway house since 2003.

But it is funny you mention a halfway house and I actually did live in one.  Hahahahahahaha.

• Haha 1

Coax cable must have gotten crimped or just old yesterday and got hot and fried the cable box. Actual arcing going on lol. 

unfortunately the xfinity store was open and I fixed it and my son showed me how to stream CBS using the fire stick as a backup so I guess I’ll see the game 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Larz said:

Coax cable must have gotten crimped or just old yesterday and got hot and fried the cable box. Actual arcing going on lol. 

unfortunately the xfinity store was open and I fixed it and my son showed me how to steam CBS using the fire stick as a backup so I guess I’ll see the game 

Arcing from Coax? That's very low voltage... strange. 

More likely the box shorted and caused a backflow issue into the Coax. 

2 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Love to see this

F the jets if they think they can just roll back this complete clown show and expect us all to just “trust them bro” again 

No money for you Jets until we see meaningful change, enough is enough 

Means nothing.  You will all spend money this offseason and pack that stsdium next year after what we do this offseason.  Who are you kidding?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

image.png.407b0f23a40a9a05679d598dc0d807b8.png

Totally on point ... The experience will be memorable as ever ... the bad weather only will enhance the memory.... Enjoy it .. the moment will only happen once !!

Merry Christmas emoji301.pngemoji320.pngemoji319.pngemoji3590.png

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Well, not totally on point.  His last name was spelled "Ratliff".  :)

• Sympathy 1