Sit everyone vs pats

Team archer

1 hour ago, DarthVitreous said:

He would be getting the last laugh by losing. 

he is trying to break the all time wins for HCs record. he wants to win every game. besides if they lose today how bad would there draft position drop if they beat us? by 2 or 3.

i guarantee you Belichick has never thought about losing for draft position.

and this is a guy who drafted Brady in the 7th rd and Jimmy G at the back of the 2nd rd.

• Upvote 2

Has Zach rehydrated enough to stand on the sideline yet, or is he back in Utah with mom?
He is busy with his league year Advent calendar .. counting the days till his release from this quicksand bog of deplorable ineptitude.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Will you follow your heart and root for the team Zach goes to?
Oh I'll follow him out of curiosity.. curiosity to see if my suspicions were correct ... I think there is a 40/60 chance of that.

But nah ... I'm committed to this woeful journey following this forlorn and forgotten franchise.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/30/2023 at 6:18 PM, Neilos said:

This game is going to be a tough watch.

The Pats could actually screw up their draft position BADLY by wining this game. They are slated to pick 3 which gives them a shot at Caleb, Maye or Daniels who could easily go 1-2-3. This is going to be a bizarre draft.

• Upvote 2

On 12/30/2023 at 7:06 PM, SickJetFan said:

They definitely should take a hard look at the bottom half of the roster for sure but are they even capable of doing that I dunno.

These coaches have learned nothing all year.  That is not about to change.  I really hate  that we have another inept HC.  It's all been a dumpster fire since Rex.         

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LIJetsFan said:

These coaches have learned nothing all year.  That is not about to change.  I really hate  that we have another inept HC.  It's all been a dumpster fire since Rex.         

It is exhausting complaining about these guys.  My new years resolution - grin and bear it, hope for best.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

We’ll play the same group we did on Thursday.

Two lousy offenses but the Pats D is better than ours, so 13 -3 Pats.
Saleh praises the team in the post game presser for keeping it close against a division rival.

Here’s my hot take though… he gets fired Monday morning after the loss. JD survives.

Agree. Woody could change his mind and may do so. These last 2 games will weigh in his mind on whether to pull the trigger. Plus, there may be someone that becomes or is available on Black Monday. 

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Sorry I want to win the game.  Esp against them. And it's not going to help the org to lose a game on purpose. 

I agree, the issue we probably won't need to 'try' to lose we can do that without trying.

On 12/31/2023 at 10:28 AM, Hex said:

I'd rather watch BB end his career with the Patriots by losing to the Jets, not getting the last laugh. 

Don’t be silly, BB will always have an opportunity to laugh at the Jets.

On 12/30/2023 at 6:11 PM, Team archer said:

Seriously why trot out the starters to be embarrassed again when the backups can do that and we wouldnt have to worry about accidentally winning another meaningless game

Maybe a good time to start Rypien and see what he can do?  Why not?

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2023 at 11:16 AM, Jets723 said:

I don’t agree it’s a bust.  Win or lose there will be good players available where we pick. Personally this might be the year to trade down to recoup the second we lost.  Either way focus should be in OL and WR

We need our Brick type LT that will play for us for 10 years... This is not the time to think about not getting that guy. I'm a big trade down guy, and the year to have done that was the year we took Zach at #2... This however is not that year. I don't think either of the 2 top LT's slide down very far.