Zach Wilson placed on IR

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Remember when Mike White came back in against the #1 Bills defense after breaking six ribs on this hit? And then when he came back two weeks later and played every snap against the Seahawks despite not being able to take full breaths because of the pain?

IMG_4824.jpeg

#trueleader

• Upvote 3

Remember when Mike White came back in against the #1 Bills defense after breaking six ribs on this hit? And then when he came back two weeks later and played every snap against the Seahawks despite not being able to take full breaths because of the pain?

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2024_01/IMG_4824.thumb.jpeg.2978724239118541eb97f1b35920702c.jpeg
I remember when we scored a whopping 6 points in that Seattle game. Good times.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

What is the point of IR’ing him a day before the final game?

To ensure Nick Bawden or Xazaviam Valladay has a roster spot for the big showdown vs NE that the entire nation will be watching?

A few weeks ago half this board was flipping out over Rodgers taking a roster spot from another player on the active roster.  He was a narcissist and the Jets were idiots for doing that.

Now, Wilson is IR’d….which creates a roster spot for another player….and folks are mad?? 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

A few weeks ago half this board was flipping out over Rodgers taking a roster spot from another player on the active roster.  He was a narcissist and the Jets were idiots for doing that.

Now, Wilson is IR’d….which creates a roster spot for another player….and folks are mad?? 

The Jets have two place kickers active today. 

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

IMG_4824.jpeg

Remember how happy the players were? Remember how bad they wanted this guy over Zach?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The Jets have two place kickers active today. 

If Rodgers wasn’t so narcissistic about his roster spot we could have 2 punters too.  Imagine the fake punt/FG formations we could employ.

4 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

If Rodgers wasn’t so narcissistic about his roster spot we could have 2 punters too.  Imagine the fake punt/FG formations we could employ.

Isn’t he the emergency QB? I don’t think he counts against the 53.

2 minutes ago, football guy said:

New Jersey lol. What is wrong with you?

What do you mean? It’s a fair question. He’s been MIa for a month. Considering how often he’s in Utah, I just figured he went back there.

4 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I know this is a wild take but you might have an obsession issue

let it go - be free

Or you can put me on ignore. He was the second pick in the draft. We’re just getting started here.

• Upvote 3