****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Well guess what, we probably werebt getting Alt or Fashanu at 8 anyway.  So get over it.  There are still 3 other 1st round tackles and by March one of them will be all the rave as a great option at whatever pick they end up with.

You, me, and everyone else here doesn’t know nearly as much as they like to think they do about evaluating talent. They will still have a shot at a good OT or WR.  

Picking 8th would have been more frustrating when the tackles went 6th and 7th.  But yeah, this draft should be boring.  I’d love pratt in the 3rd but i doubt it. 

5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Well guess what, we probably werebt getting Alt or Fashanu at 8 anyway.  So get over it.  There are still 3 other 1st round tackles and by March one of them will be all the rave as a great option at whatever pick they end up with.

You, me, and everyone else here doesn’t know nearly as much as they like to think they do about evaluating talent. They will still have a shot at a good OT or WR.  

The titans won bro we would’ve had pick 6

• Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Im calling it quits for today fellas. Im gonna get on my gold cart and go home.

sorry if i was rude to some of you but you fukin annoy me with your draft bs. This wasnt a game against the brown or colts it was the patriots and i will enjoy it alone i suppose.

But seriously when you have pride it mean you believe and you never ever stop fighting. Some of you messes have never played organized sports but whatever im out of here before i get myself banned

F YOU BELLY! F u BOSTON

I was a Soldier and a Career Firefighter. 

You need the Jets to generate "Pride" for yourself. 😆 

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Im calling it quits for today fellas. Im gonna get on my gold cart and go home.

sorry if i was rude to some of you but you fukin annoy me with your draft bs. This wasnt a game against the brown or colts it was the patriots and i will enjoy it alone i suppose.

But seriously when you have pride it mean you believe and you never ever stop fighting. Some of you messes have never played organized sports but whatever im out of here before i get myself banned

F YOU BELLY! F u BOSTON

We are all fans of the team. Everyone is allowed to root for what they think is best for the team. Why get annoyed? If you wanted a win because you think it's better then cool. If I wanted a better draft pick cool. I don't see why people get mad about it either way

• Upvote 1

Just now, HessStation said:

Wait, I’m a Baltimore fan too. Let’s go!!!e

Ravens vs. 49ers Super Bowl is my dream come true.  My 2 favorites teams.  Hard to pick which one to root for...probably Baltimore cuz I'm a Lamar fanboi.

5 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Oh no!!  Shaking in my ******* boots 

the cuckery in this thread is comical 

I love the crybabies like you who get angry over someone else’s opinion!

Look in the mirror 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Dawnie Marie

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Basically today is Rex Ryan jumping around the Miami lockerroom after getting re-upped for his last disaster of a season.  Players have changed spare the owner, but same thing, history repeating. We'll be here in 12 months watching Bobby Saleh getting fired. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, HessStation said:

I’m so excited for the playoffs!

It's going to be awesome when Lamar wins the MVP going to the AFC Champ game vs. the Bills and the smokes them throwing 5 TD's and then goes and wins the Super Bowl throwing 7 TD's and running for 2.