If Bowles beats the Eagles, does Sirianni get fired?

5 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

You might be tongue in cheek about being worse than Wilson but the play he took the safety on was like watching a Wilson clone. Several chances to throw it away, keeps fading, then it’s too late.

Was not tongue and cheek.

Never thought this guy was an NFL QB heck he wasn’t even a Great college QB.

He fooled me last year I thought his power lifting background somehow turned him into a decent thrower of the ball but didn’t realize he still has rocks in his head when it comes to football IQ.

The dude had Goedert wide open all night and didn’t even look his way crazy.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

23 / 15 isn't going to cut it at the $.

A lot of these big $ QB deals aren't working out well right now. Daniel Jones, Hurts, Josh Allen has looked pedestrian at times.

Baker is playing for $12 an hour.

It is going to make the Dolphins think twice before paying Tua.

I pray the Dolphins pay Tua.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Siriani was outcoached, schemed and effort by a Todd Bowles coached team. Let that sink in

Bowles is a very nice guy and excellent DC but head coach is not it for him and he looked like Lombardi against these guys. 

Then factor in the Eagles collapse and the brilliant move to insert Patricia (Lions say hello) as DC and I think there is a good chance you move on from Siriani

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

The eagles have literally been playing worse than us and Carolina last month

The Jalen Hurts too cool for school energy is a disaster. That’s one of the worst contracts in sports. 

• Upvote 2

The BS mantra of every NFL coach and GM is we want competition at every position.   

Where in an off-season where some of the most talented coaches are available.  Clearly many of them better than staffs that are in place and coming back.  Of course the Eagles should upgrade.  Every team in the NFL should be looking at upgrading their staffs including the HC and GM.   There’s no draft or cap on coaching.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Kelce check your phone. There is a text from Aaron Rodgers. You can have Laken's money next season to play center for the Jets.

Why do you think he's crying?? :D  

• Haha 2

I didn't think so at first but after what I have seen and heard the past couple of weeks this might be a forgone conclusion.

Whatever happened when the got blasted by the Niners destroyed them. They panicked and changed DC's and actually got worse. Hurts regressed to the point that he looked like Zach Wilson last night. D'Andre Swift was barely used. I heard on the Eagles postgame that in the first half the Eagles ran 32 plays. 27 of those were passes. WTF !?!

Defense forgot how to tackle. Somewhere Brian Dawkins was probably have a Sh!tfit watching this.

This was a team that TOTALLY quit on its coach.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Yeah to be honest I'm not sure how they will survive losing Braden Mann.

He was 8th in avg punt yards, 6th in avg net. He was +2.9 yards and +3.3 net yards vs 2022 with us.

Maybe the reduced workload helped? ;-) 

(For context - Mann punted 44 times this year, and 83 times last year. Morstead punted 99 times this year!)

5 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

The dude had Goedert wide open all night and didn’t even look his way crazy.

Yeah, this was glaring. On the coaches, too. TB was awful all year vs. TE, as a Bowles defense usually is.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Larz said:

Apparently Belicheat interviewed with Atlanta. Gotta think the eagles and cowboys are tempted to go after him 

Let him go to the Eagles. Rather not form hatred for a new team. I already hate Philly.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Trotter said:

Siriani was outcoached, schemed and effort by a Todd Bowles coached team. Let that sink in

Bowles is a very nice guy and excellent DC but head coach is not it for him and he looked like Lombardi against these guys. 

Then factor in the Eagles collapse and the brilliant move to insert Patricia (Lions say hello) as DC and I think there is a good chance you move on from Siriani

I don't think Siriani even coached this game.

When you pass the ball 27 out of your first 32 plays against a constantly blitzing defense you are doing nothing.

It has been a problem with the Eagles all season. All they want to do is throw the football. Maybe it is the new OC they brought in this year but this was disgraceful especially when you have D'Andre Swift in your backfield.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Barton said:

Gimmick offense with a gimmick QB. It worked last year because teams weren’t prepared for it. Opponents studied it in the off-season and the eagles offense then regressed in 23’. 

They studied for it all offseason and still were giving up 30 points a game and losing 10 of the first 11 games against the Eagles? 

4 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

When you pass the ball 27 out of your first 32 plays against a constantly blitzing defense you are doing nothing.

It has been a problem with the Eagles all season. All they want to do is throw the football. Maybe it is the new OC they brought in this year but this was disgraceful especially when you have D'Andre Swift in your backfield.

Agree

Something is really off down there 

4 hours ago, Barton said:

Gimmick offense with a gimmick QB. It worked last year because teams weren’t prepared for it. Opponents studied it in the off-season and the eagles offense then regressed in 23’. 

Hurts looked slow to me this year.  He doesn’t have the burst and quickness he had earlier in his careee

15 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

They lost the guy who is now the colts coach.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shawn306 said:

Yep - this was a big reason we beat them. They just refused to run the ball behind what is an excellent OL.

It makes no sense 

2 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I don't know if this Super Bowl coach will be out of a job along with multiple other Super Bowl coaches this year.

What I do know is that Robert Saleh just keeps on truckin'.

We're better than most, we keep it in the house, and we got angry Aaron Rodgers getting ready to win another MVP and lead the Jets to the Super Bowl. 

• WTF? 1

18 hours ago, JetPotato said:

I don't know if this Super Bowl coach will be out of a job along with multiple other Super Bowl coaches this year.

What I do know is that Robert Saleh just keeps on truckin'.

As long as he’s forced to start Zach or keep him as QB2 Saleh has better job security than the Queen of England