Alert Alert Alert: Jets and belli marriage would be the best thing for both sides

4 hours ago, Wit said:

He would have to keep JD on board and offense is managed by AR right now.

So the Jets would have a very good defense, and it would all ride on Aaron. Keep Saleh and ride it out that way.

Belichick made the Jets an absolute laughing stock. Let him rot in hell.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

10 hours ago, neckdemon said:

i have a better chance of licking sofia vergara's butthole

Next season is going to be a disaster.  Rodgers will retire or get injured again which means more Zach which means everyone getting fired.  

Which means Woody who likes to make splashy moves for PR will hire Belichick and promise him to not meddle.

C4E0CFAE-527E-47ED-873D-AA392E553BC6.thumb.jpeg.41094221161888a898680c9f8c5922ea.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

you are aware what's right next to the butthole right? and what happens afterwards right?

Why not just ask for that from a 50+ year old lady? Not sure she’d appreciate it after getting her annual rectal exam to check for prostate cancer but if floats your boat…

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

Why not just ask for that from a 50+ year old lady? Not sure she’d appreciate it after getting her annual rectal exam to check for prostate cancer but if floats your boat…

What are you the 40 year old virgin?

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

So the Jets would have a very good defense, and it would all ride on Aaron. Keep Saleh and ride it out that way.

Belichick made the Jets an absolute laughing stock. Let him rot in hell.

As a hypothetical how much would love him if he brought us a Super Bowl?

Don’t forget how much Yankee fans hated Clemens and Boggs…until they came to NY and won.

7 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

As a hypothetical how much would love him if he brought us a Super Bowl?

Don’t forget how much Yankee fans hated Clemens and Boggs…until they came to NY and won.

it so much different than Clemens.

Clemens was in Boston for 13 years, BB for 24 in NE. double the years double the pain.

but the biggest reason was he was HC of the NYJ, for one day and quit on us. i dont care if it wasnt Woody who was the owner, that was embarring. never before have we seen a guy be HC for one day. 

of all the guys out there ( Harbaugh, Vrabel, Carroll ) we gonna call Bill after all that crap? there were other choices out there just as good if not better. 

beside there is no way he would come here. if we called him we would be another punch line. 

and why is Bill better than Saleh? oh thats right the rings. well it should be more evident now more than ever that it was Brady and not Bill. QBs make great HCs. he had Brady and Saleh had Zach.

ask yourself if Bill wins more games last year than Saleh with Zach, Boyle and Sieman? i dont think he does. he did nothing with Mac who was gotten worst each year after an OK 1st season. 

Salehs defense was better the last 2 years. 

the call that should have been made was Harbaugh not Bill. he knows QBs  and offense. he would have got more from the offense last year than Bill. 

Bill and Saleh are the same guys. really good defensive guys who are nothing without a QB.

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

Clemens was in Boston for 13 years, BB for 24 in NE. double the years double the pain.

but the biggest reason was he was HC of the NYJ, for one day and quit on us. i dont care if it wasnt Woody who was the owner, that was embarring. never before have we seen a guy be HC for one day. 

of all the guys out there ( Harbaugh, Vrabel, Carroll ) we gonna call Bill after all that crap? there were other choices out there just as good if not better. 

beside there is no way he would come here. if we called him we would be another punch line. 

and why is Bill better than Saleh? oh thats right the rings. well it should be more evident now more than ever that it was Brady and not Bill. QBs make great HCs. he had Brady and Saleh had Zach.

ask yourself if Bill wins more games last year than Saleh with Zach, Boyle and Sieman? i dont think he does. he did nothing with Mac who was gotten worst each year after an OK 1st season. 

the call that should have been made was Harbaugh not Bill. he knows QBs  and offense. he would have got more from the offense last year than Bill. 

Bill and Saleh are the same guys. really good defensive guys who are nothing without a QB.

I am certainly not saying that BB is not a POS and the Clemens/Boggs thing is just a comparison to say you can hate someone as a rival and then get over it if they help you win a championship.

3 minutes ago, doitny said:

I'm fuzzy on this but IIRC...

The Jets were in flux at that time with a new owner coming in.  I think BP was still HC of the NYJ when BB kind of made an agreement (maybe verbal?) to be HC of the NEP.  BP then made the decision to step down as HC of the NYJ and let BB take over.  I think BB had kind of mentally moved on at that point but he was in a tough spot, having just been named as HC of the NYJ.  I think he was stressed out about it but decided that the best thing to do was cut the cord as early as possible by resigning the next day.  He had worked for Kraft before so he knew who he was going to work with.  When it came to the Jets, can you really blame him for not wanting to work with Woody Johnson (or potentially Dolan)?!

Absolutely!  Robert Saleh is basically the same exact HC as BB is!  LMFAO!!!  Are you insane?!  LOL

13 hours ago, Arsis said:

That's a real dream. Next office ice breaker where they ask my dream job. I have a new answer.

I read somewhere recently that the reason Belichick wanted no part of the Jets was because he did not like Bill Parcells.  Apparently, Parcells treated Belichick quite poorly when he as on the coaching staff.

When Belichick learned that Parcells was going to be working in the Jets front office, he wanted out.

Then his hatred for the Jets grew when Mangini helped to expose Belichick with spygate.

All the problems and people Beli had with the Jets are long gone, and the narrative that no one in the NFL wants anything to do with the Woody has never been substantiated.

5 hours ago, talonmm said:

I read somewhere recently that the reason Belichick wanted no part of the Jets was because he did not like Bill Parcells.  Apparently, Parcells treated Belichick quite poorly when he as on the coaching staff.

When Belichick learned that Parcells was going to be working in the Jets front office, he wanted out.

Then his hatred for the Jets grew when Mangini helped to expose Belichick with spygate.

All the problems and people Beli had with the Jets are long gone, and the narrative that no one in the NFL wants anything to do with the Woody has never been substantiated.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/bill-belichick-jets-dynasty-that-wasnt-came-down-to-control/

In ESPN’s “The Two Bills,” Belichick said his issue was with the Jets ownership situation. Hess died before the 1999 season and the ownership situation had not been resolved.

“Essentially the problem I had with the whole arrangement eventually was when all of this transpired there was no owner,” Belichick said. “Mr. Hess passed away before the ’99 season. There were two potential owners and that was [Woody] Johnson and [Charles] Dolan. I hadn’t spoken with either one, but I had issues with both, and it wasn’t Mr. Hess anymore, which was the original agreement or the original context we talked about. That whole ownership configuration at that point in time was a major factor in my decision much more than a personal relationship.”

27 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Absolutely!  Robert Saleh is basically the same exact HC as BB is!  LMFAO!!!  Are you insane?!  LOL

than tell me why BB is better than Saleh. BB has done nothing before or after Brady. 

Mac Jones regressed in his 3 years with Bill. what makes you think he could get more from Zach? 

BB is only the GOAT of HCs because he had the GOAT of QBs. otherwise he is just a really good defensive coach.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, doitny said:

than tell me why BB is better than Saleh. BB has done nothing before or after Brady. 

Mac Jones regressed in his 3 years with Bill. what makes you think he could get more from Zach? 

BB is only the GOAT of HCs because he had the GOAT of QBs. otherwise he is just a really good defensive coach.

Couldn't agree more. If BB was so great, why wasn't he been hired yet?

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, doitny said:

You don't think BB had anything to do with those SB wins?  I can't take this argument seriously.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Wit said:

Bill needs his 16 wins and jets have a ready defense and if healthy a great QB. It makes sense. Bill needs a superbowl without Brady and we need a goddamn Super Bowl.

I don’t even dislike saleh but this is bellicheck. I hate him too but I’ll hold my nose and bare it.

I don't agree with you.

1 hour ago, talonmm said:

That's great and all but what does that have to do with my dream job being licking Sofia Vergara's butthole?

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You don't think BB had anything to do with those SB wins?  I can't take this argument seriously.

of course he did. he is a good defensive HC. 

he is 22-29 the last 3 years without Brady. Saleh is 18-33. not much difference.

so if Bill coached us this year would Zach be better? if you say yes please explain cause Mac Jones got worst each year. Bill is not a QB whisperer. he cant turn water into wine.

there are no more Parcells who can go 6-3 with Ray Lucas. or turn a 1-15 team to 9-7 in one year with Niel O Donnell. Tomlin is the closest. he has made the playoffs with some ok to crappy QBs. 

thats not BB.

in fact we are trying to do what the Pats did all those years. have a HOF QB lead the offense and a real good defensive HC take care of the defense.

48 minutes ago, doitny said:

of course he did. he is a good defensive HC. 

he is 22-29 the last 3 years without Brady. Saleh is 18-33. not much difference.

so if Bill coached us this year would Zach be better? if you say yes please explain cause Mac Jones got worst each year. Bill is not a QB whisperer. he cant turn water into wine.

there are no more Parcells who can go 6-3 with Ray Lucas. or turn a 1-15 team to 9-7 in one year with Niel O Donnell. Tomlin is the closest. he has made the playoffs with some ok to crappy QBs. 

thats not BB.

in fact we are trying to do what the Pats did all those years. have a HOF QB lead the offense and a real good defensive HC take care of the defense.

Tomlin and Kevin Stefanski got their teams in the playoffs with crappy QBs.  

15 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Tomlin and Kevin Stefanski got their teams in the playoffs with crappy QBs.  

we were talking about BB. 

but yes they did. and Flacco was better than anyone we had on our roster. even if you look at the 3 games he started last year.

A lot of things can be true at the same time

• Is Belichick a scumbag? Yes
  • Is he a Hall of Fame coach? Yes
  • Is he still somehow overrated? Yes (meaning he does not deserve this BEST EVER title and is probably more of a Top 10-15 HC of all time)
  • Can he attribute most of his success to Tom Brady? Yes but a lot of great coaches can say the same about their respective star players - the two go hand in hand
  • Do I think we could win a Super Bowl with Belichick as our HC + Aaron Rodgers as our QB? Yes