The air raid offense is coming to Vegas as the Raiders about to name Kliff Kingsbury OC.

Kingsbury and Marvin Lewis, 2 former head coaches as coordinators for Antonio pierce. Kinda like the staff he is assembling 
Plenty of experience to take over when he gets fired by week 10 you mean?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, redlichtie said:

In all seriousness, that could be a great move for LV….wish we had a guy like Kingsbury. I’d probably be more inclined to keep an eye on Kyler Murray though if I was you 

Again I’m not a big  Justin Field fan but Kliff Kingsbury has good record developing Qbs - Pat Mahomes , Kyle Murray , Baker Mayfield , and was Caleb Williams Qb coach.

With the Raiders weapons , and with Kingsbury I think would give Justin Fields the best option to reach his true potential.       The cost to get him wouldn’t be anywhere what it would cost to get one of the top three qbs( you miss there, and you can set your franchise back for years with all the draft capital you have to give up.       I thought there was good chance Russell Wilson would be an option but i don’t know if at his age if he would be able to fit in Kingsbury system.  
Kingsbury was able to work his magic with Fields, you would have a young Qb to compete with the Patrick Mahomes, and I Justin Herbert in AFC west. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JustInFudge said:

Fields in that offense w/ those weapons would be pretty ridiculous but you're not challenging the Chiefs for anything until Reid and Mahomes get bored of dominating the NFL. 

Raiders kick the Chiefs butts in Kc - Their defense total dominated the chiefs.  They collapsed the pocket from the outside( m Crosby/ Malcolm Koonce - Chiefs were forced to double team both  , and inside Adam Butler/ Tyree Wilson got good push up the middle.    P mahomes had no place to set up , or escape .  They collapsed the pocket from all sides. You can do that than it doesn’t matter how good p Mahomes is as a Qb. 
The Raider who going to benefit the most from Kingsbury is Wr Tre Tucker - who going to be a star .    Take him in fantasy football next year - thank me later. 

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

Fields in that offense w/ those weapons would be pretty ridiculous but you're not challenging the Chiefs for anything until Reid and Mahomes get bored of dominating the NFL. 

It’s really that simple but doesn’t mean one could dream. Raiderholic ain’t afraid to dream, at all. Ok fine, he’s delusional but dudes got spunk! 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Let’s go get Justin Fields.  Not the biggest Justin Fields fan , but with the Raiders weapons on offense, and their offense line ( way better than he had in Chicago) it definitely could be great marriage .   Challenge the Chiefs for the division going forward. ( Raiders beat the chiefs in kc already) .

I think on the right team Fields could be a very good QB for 4-5 years before his playing style destroys him.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, neckdemon said:

this is a jets forum. nobody gives a sh*t to discuss what the raiders should do about quarterback and that they are hiring kingsbury. 

Yes, there is so much JETS only info going on right now, I don't think the forum can handle any more traffic about non Jets information.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Let’s go get Justin Fields.  Not the biggest Justin Fields fan , but with the Raiders weapons on offense, and their offense line ( way better than he had in Chicago) it definitely could be great marriage .   Challenge the Chiefs for the division going forward. ( Raiders beat the chiefs in kc already) .

Don’t they have Raider forums to chat with other Raider fans about unrealistic fantasies like we have here to discuss unrealistic fantasies?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Yes, there is so much JETS only info going on right now, I don't think the forum can handle any more traffic about non Jets information.

I mean...he's not really wrong.  I'd feel pretty ******* weird going to like the Chargers forum and posting "Jets hire [whatever his first name is] Jefferson as WR coach".  More power to him though I guess if this is where he can scratch his Raiders itch.  Just figured he'd have better luck of that on a Raiders board.

• Upvote 1

Raiders need to get maxx crosby some legit pass rush help.

They do indeed need to get a QB and Fields would e a good choice for them.

Kingsbury was a good choice of oc.

Retaining Antonio Pierce was a good move as well.

They can cause some problems for other teams next year.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Raiders need to get maxx crosby some legit pass rush help.

They do indeed need to get a QB and Fields would e a good choice for them.

Kingsbury was a good choice of oc.

Retaining Antonio Pierce was a good move as well.

They can cause some problems for other teams next year.

One possible problem Pierce may kill KK.

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Comeon It’s NFL news - just like Arthur Smith hired by Steelers.   Is that Jet news .   Also Raiders named Marvin Lewis - assistant Head coach.   Nice staff Antonio Pierce putting together . 

Marvin Lewis - the former Cincy HC?  What was he up to the past bunch of years?  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chirorob said:

Not the point really. Should we start separate threads about what all the teams are doing? 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

once upon a time there was sort of a legacy angle to you being here, talking about the raiders...

but that was a decade ago. Its just weird now. 

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Again I’m not a big  Justin Field fan but Kliff Kingsbury has good record developing Qbs - Pat Mahomes , Kyle Murray , Baker Mayfield , and was Caleb Williams Qb coach.

With the Raiders weapons , and with Kingsbury I think would give Justin Fields the best option to reach his true potential.       The cost to get him wouldn’t be anywhere what it would cost to get one of the top three qbs( you miss there, and you can set your franchise back for years with all the draft capital you have to give up.       I thought there was good chance Russell Wilson would be an option but i don’t know if at his age if he would be able to fit in Kingsbury system.  
Kingsbury was able to work his magic with Fields, you would have a young Qb to compete with the Patrick Mahomes, and I Justin Herbert in AFC west. 

Are you lost, sir? 

Don Rickles Reaction GIF

• Haha 1