Woody and Saleh engaged in “heated” convo at owner’s meeting afterparty

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If the coach wasn’t committed to hiding under a rock every minute of his life that he’s not contractually obligated to talk to a reporter, he likewise could have killed this in ten seconds. 

Why would anyone on the Jets want to talk to a reporter . . . Ever? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

true.  but, if they're still arguing i think it's about the future not the past. 

The argument story was proven to be BS but then again you went with the Rodgers is going to be the VP for Kennedy narrative so who knows what you will believe.

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

But she DID - which is the point you are missing. A number of other media outlets ran with this “story” - and it was already a story before Woody said anything about it. 

it doesn’t really matter what she was trying to do. 

You’re saying that she shared the story with the intent of driving traffic. It’s not her fault that Dov Kleinman presented it out of context. 

21 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

He proved he can win 7 games with the worst rated QB on the league 2 years in a row. Do you dispute this?

18-33.  Missed the playoffs all 3 years.  Team fell apart the last 2 years.  Acts like he's a DC instead of a HC.  Is 1-0 in 2024.

He's everything you could want in a HC!  

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, bitonti said:

You're right in that this was a third hand report because Colleen Wolfe was not at the event where the awkward conversation allegedly happened. she did not witness this discussion nor was she in the room. Someone texted her this blurb and she passed it on the air on good morning football 

So, Wolfe is less of a direct source than the CNN reporter, Pamela Brown, who claimed that Aaron Rodgers made Sandy Hook-denying comments to her.  I wonder how many of the people who torpedoed Brown's credibility are now the first in line to believe Wolfe.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You’re saying that she shared the story with the intent of driving traffic. It’s not her fault that Dov Kleinman presented it out of context. 

No . . . I’m not. 

I have no issue with Colleen Wolfe sharing her story. But reporters do have to be prepared for other media outlets to run with something they say on a podcast. It’s all fair game.

But you blasted Woody for calling the story BS and I’m saying he has every right to do so. It was already a story before he said anything. 

25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It was a throwaway line at the end of a podcast. She wasn’t trying to generate traffic or clicks, she was relaying a text she got as a means to playfully poke Dan Hanzus, who is a massive Jets fan. It is the stupid ******* owner turning this into an ordeal for himself and his stupid franchise. 

Denials came later and has been backed by Hughes and others
No one has turned this into an ordeal. 

4 minutes ago, MykePM said:

So, Wolfe is less of a direct source than the CNN reporter, Pamela Brown, who claimed that Aaron Rodgers made Sandy Hook-denying comments to her.  I wonder how many of the people who torpedoed Brown's credibility are now the first in line to believe Wolfe.

The issue I had with Brown was her timing and the likely motivations behind her timing. 

this was a convo she supposedly had with Rodgers in 2013 - one year after Sandy Hook and only two years after he won the SB. He was one of the biggest athletes on the planet when that conversation allegedly occurred. But it wasn’t newsworthy then but it suddenly became newsworthy 11 years later?!?!?! 

that just felt like a cheap hit piece. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, bitonti said:

It's an eames chair and it was a sarcastic gift from Tom Brady after Aaron Rodgers lost his 12th playoff game 

https://store.hermanmiller.com/living-room-furniture-lounge-chairs-ottomans/eames-lounge-chair-and-ottoman/5667.html?lang=en_US

Why did you allow me to know that this chair exists, because now I WANT ONE, but... I will never HAVE one!!

What the hell is WRONG with you!?

• Haha 2

It would be cool if this pissed woody off enough that he decides to stop talking to reporters, I mean I don’t even know who owns half the teams in the league because you never hear about them 

14 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

No . . . I’m not. 

I have no issue with Colleen Wolfe sharing her story. But reporters do have to be prepared for other media outlets to run with something they say on a podcast. It’s all fair game.

But you blasted Woody for calling the story BS and I’m saying he has every right to do so. It was already a story before he said anything. 

Apologies. I thought you were referring to Wolfe when you were talking about generating clickbait. My bad. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Denials came later and has been backed by Hughes and others
No one has turned this into an ordeal. 

They should have walked away from this after Hughes’ tweet. Woody commenting on it today has resulted in me getting multiple push notifications about this dumb story. Woody is dumb. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They should have walked away from this after Hughes’ tweet. Woody commenting on it today has resulted in me getting multiple push notifications about this dumb story. Woody is dumb. 

You believed the story 🤡

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

mad homer simpson GIF

28 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The issue I had with Brown was her timing and the likely motivations behind her timing. 

this was a convo she supposedly had with Rodgers in 2013 - one year after Sandy Hook and only two years after he won the SB. He was one of the biggest athletes on the planet when that conversation allegedly occurred. But it wasn’t newsworthy then but it suddenly became newsworthy 11 years later?!?!?! 

that just felt like a cheap hit piece. 

Fair enough.  At least Brown put her name on it, and didn't quote an "anonymous source", even knowing that she'd open herself up to a good amount of criticism by doing so.  And I believe that Rodgers potentially running for VP did elevate the relevance of that conversation (assuming it's true), although I understand that you might not feel the same.  Having said all that, I know the Rodgers topic was beat to death, so it was probably an error in judgment for me to bring it back up.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

Colleen cries Wolfe!!!

i think all of you guys who doubted @Mogglez needs to apologize to him. hes been saying that these reporters dont know sh*t for months now since the 1st hit piece on Salehs birthday. and now it looks like hes right.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

You got me 🤡  I'm sure you are a guy who wants to hang on every word some horse sh*t reporter writes. Good for you. And @T0mShane. He feels it in his heart of hearts.

I said nothing about the report and never actually read it. You do love to deflect from your own behavior though.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

i think all of you guys who doubted @Mogglez needs to apologize to him. hes been saying that these reporters dont know sh*t for months now since the 1st hit piece on Salehs birthday. and now it looks like hes right.

What Wolfe is expressing there is that 1. Someone on the scene texted her that information but 2. Other people who were there saw it “differently.” She wasn’t reporting it as news in the first place—merely passing along an eyewitness report in a humorous fashion to antagonize Hanzus. 

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What Wolfe is expressing there is that 1. Someone on the scene texted her that information but 2. Other people who were there saw it “differently.” She wasn’t reporting it as news in the first place—merely passing along an eyewitness report in a humorous fashion to antagonize Hanzus. 

when you rush to report something as a reporter thats called "reporting the news". rushing to be the 1st to report it instead of getting a 2nd and 3rd source. 

things like this hurt her creditability.