Official NFL Draft Rumors and News Thread

38 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Just drove by Jets HQ at Florham Park and the energy vibe I got was offensive play maker in round 1.

36 minutes ago, Trotter said:

stop by for lunch - i am one town over

The_Story_Of_How_A_Taylor_Ham_Egg_and_Cheese_Sandwich_Helped.gif.0a7a3001237b6586fa23275e940989d7.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Speaking of the Patriots, they are part of a group that kicks off Day 2 in what could be a historic run on wide receivers. The Panthers at No. 33, Patriots at No. 34, Chargers at No. 37 and Titans at No. 38 could all target the position before the draft even gets to the 40th selection.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/news/nfl-draft-notebook-jalynn-polk-among-risers-latest-buzz-on-trading-into-top-10-defensive-player-comps

16 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Interesting review of the place on yelp...

https://www.yelp.com/biz/morristown-diner-mrstwn-2

image.png.88115775adcedc7d4adb75a5392c42a6.png

image.png.1511d335cf7df25e820e4c5f7f297f52.png

the above is the affect of edibles on our society. 

I might have been there once - i dont think for breakfast though.

Time for a bagel is outstanding - speedwell ave right across from the train station - small bagel place but bagels the way i like - no hole - crunchy outside and soft inside

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Trotter said:

the above is the affect of edibles on our society. 

I might have been there once - i dont think for breakfast though.

Time for a bagel is outstanding - speedwell ave right across from the train station - small bagel place but bagels the way i like - no hole - crunchy outside and soft inside

BTW, Wegmans makes damn good Bagels!

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

BTW, Wegmans makes damn good Bagels!

Good to know. I’ll have to grab a pack. I go to Wegmans regularly up here in New England and I’ll make sure to get some before I leave this God forsaken state.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trotter said:

Hanover - other side of fP . Madison  is a beautiful town and they deck  it out for the jets

Everytime I go to the Starbucks on Col Tpke there are Jets employees there... from PR, ticket sales, etc.  They are so east to spot.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I watched an ESPN show the other night and one of the guys said that from a bunch of his NFL sources that JJ was by far the most impressive of all the QB’s as far as the official visits and interviews went. By a lot. He is the anti Willams… leader, winner and not a turnover machine. I was gonna start a thread and ask the boys if there is a chance in hell that McCarthy could go one. Thanks for posting this.😎

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

What a joke

What is this, Goodell trying to create drama?

Bears gonna milk the clock too all the way down to under 1 min just so the advertisers can get their paid spots on the air.

Drives me nuts. You’ve had 5 months to get ready.😎

7 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Youuuu got it.  That being said (and this is relevant to @bla bla bla) Fautanu over Nabers wouldn’t surprise me in the least.  In fact, I’d almost say that it’s likely.

That checks out with the personality concerns. I would hope we could trade back if Nabers is still there at 10.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HallBr03/gamelog/2023/

image.png.5b73f41ce6e5bd8700e222d6410bce54.png

Remember that if the Pats get a star at #3 (or they get a haul in a trade down) that Robert Saleh gave Breece Hall 37 carries to win a completely meaningless game against the Pats to close out the season.  And Breece's next highest number of carries for the entire season was 22 (against Denver, game 5).

Saleh also gave Breece 20 carries and another 16 targets in the passing game against the Commanders in another completely meaningless game (where we were already eliminated from the playoffs).  Those 2 games ranked #1 and #2 in Breece's rushing attempts + targets (in the passing game).   The same is true if we replace "targets" with "receptions".

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HallBr03/gamelog/2023/

image.png.5b73f41ce6e5bd8700e222d6410bce54.png

Remember that if the Pats get a star at #3 (or they get a haul in a trade down) that Robert Saleh gave Breece Hall 37 carries to win a completely meaningless game against the Pats to close out the season.  And Breece's next highest number of carries for the entire season was 22 (against Denver, game 5).

Saleh also gave Breece 20 carries and another 16 targets in the passing game against the Commanders in another completely meaningless game (where we were already eliminated from the playoffs).

Lol. Move on dude. 

• Sympathy 1