****The Official Day 1 of the NFL Draft Thread****

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

The combo of Fashanu and tomorrow’s wr is better than rome and any tackle they could get tomorrow. 

That’s how I see it. 

Offer 72, 129 and 134 and see what you get 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Larz said:

That’s how I see it. 

Offer 72, 129 and 134 and see what you get 

Do they really need to get into 2nd round? So many good WR's in round 3 will be left. I'd stock up and get another 3rd. 

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Beerfish counting up his bonus points for picking Fashanu for the jets in the jets nation mock draft after a trade down.

man-happily-throwing-money-d8wv3bh7dji2q

Oh, are they scoring it this year???? Because I nailed JJ to Minny!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

Because if he does which wr should we have drafted at ten after mhj, nabers and odunze were off the board? We need to protect Rodgers so he can do what he has done his whole career and make mediocre receivers look elite. Lazard is a great example of this.

You call the Falcons and move up for Odunze. Problem solved. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I like the pick. It’s fine and good. Ten year starter, but won’t help Saleh steal any cheap wins in 2024, so everyone is still on pace to get fired. I feel like we own a 2012 Honda Civic with 250k miles on it and we just leased a ‘24 Honda Civic to add to the fleet. Will McDonald is the Vespa we keep in the garage but never use. Side benefit: No Bakhtiari, which leaves Aaron Rodgers dead alone in his Jersey manse all winter wondering why his $20 mil in donations couldn’t push RFK over 3% in Washoe County. 

If we look back at this draft and say JD blew it, he had too much oline, he had oline starters on the bench, the division is ours 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Beerfish counting up his bonus points for picking Fashanu for the jets in the jets nation mock draft after a trade down.

man-happily-throwing-money-d8wv3bh7dji2q

Penix Jnr in round 2 will do nicely for me.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Our remaining picks…

Round 3

Pick 8 (72)

Round 4

Pick 11 (111)

Pick 29 (129

Pick 34 (134)

Round 5

Pick 22 (157)

Round 6

Pick 9 (185)

Round 7

Pick 37 (257)

Joe Douglas about to get a heaping helping of mediocrity 

18 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

I can get with Fashanu pick, the OL takes one injury and the season is over.  Would’ve love one of the WR, but who cares about bowers when you’d have a bum behind smith.  Let Olu compete/learn from one of the best to do it in the last decade. 

There's depth at WR and we have extra picks to trade up with now.  I think it was a smart, safe pick.

• Upvote 1