Francesa eviscerates Joe Douglas on Reddick

14 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Regardless of what you think of Mike, he's over the target when it comes to Douglas' complete mishandling of the Reddick situation. Go to the 17:30 mark.

It;s hard to argue with anything that he said.  While I am not a fan of his, I must agree with him.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1

17 minutes ago, BP said:

He’s spot on about Saleh. Every time the jets either needed a must win or faced adversity under Saleh, they’ve failed miserably and weren’t ready to play. 

Saleh will account for 1-2 losses just via his decision making and lack of prep. We have seen this time and time again. This "golf" obsession you don't see in successful coaches.  He has more money than he needs and seems to not be driven by the desire to win a SB.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 2

11 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Regardless of what you think of Mike, he's over the target when it comes to Douglas' complete mishandling of the Reddick situation. Go to the 17:30 mark.

When making a point you want to be on target not over it. 

image.jpeg.c3e7384dba6fa98862af771723f32a9a.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I don't like Mike Francesca .. however .. he didn't say anything in this cast that was surprising or irrational.... It's like he was just reading this message board.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1