**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

Alright, Monday is now in the past and no reason to think about it any more, but they need to show significantly different things today or it is very likely to be a painfully long season for all of us.

We’re getting the same stuff because we have the same coaching staff and not enough good players even though we endured an off-season of people telling us that our roster was “loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Rochester Jets said:

Offense lacks any creativity.  Can tell Nathaniel Hackett is running it.  

Last week I noticed the only drive we had that scored was Rodger changing it at the line every third and long.

Why even have Rodgers if we just going to run plays at the line of scrimmage and hope they can break 3 tackles and get 5 yards

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

As long as you're outside the tackle box and the throw makes it past the LOS, no?

Yeah, Rodgers was definitely in the pocket though.  It was one of those I think they'd normally keep the flag in their pockets as there's someone in the general region enough that you could argue it was different reads on an option route.  With that said, with the blitz pressure I'm sure it was a deliberate throw away.

• Upvote 1