Allen Lazard

10 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

So far he has bounced back well.we dint need him to be amazing but if he can chip in like he has that’s a plus 

It's not just a plus, it's almost a necessity.  Good teams have weapinzz.  GW and MW are not enough (plus who knows about MW's health).  We need Lazard to continue this (and I don't see why he can't).  

And Lazard's run blocking ability can't be overlooked, especially with the talent we have in the running game.  Between him and Ruckert, those are 2 excellent run blockers.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

As down as we all were on this guy after last season (and rightfully so), it's great to see him bounce back this year. 

He clearly has great chemistry with Rodgers and it's really fun to watch.

Say what you want about him, but he has now caught AR's: Last TD pass as a Packer, first TD pass as a Jet, and first TD pass as a Jet in JetLife. Pretty cool. 

I agree, but the down side is that I think this gives credence to the thought that he just "gave up" last year when Rodgers went down.  You don't want a guy with that type of attitude.  I'll take it for now, but will always have that in the back of my mind.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I agree, but the down side is that I think this gives credence to the thought that he just "gave up" last year when Rodgers went down.  You don't want a guy with that type of attitude.  I'll take it for now, but will always have that in the back of my mind.

yea, that's fair 

17 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

i don't think he was the only one who gave up.  he did have some decent games until the break.  maybe it was the patsie game that really pulled him down.  whatever.  he's doing well.  hopefully he can keep it up.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

It's incredible what happens when you get a QB who you are comfortable with and trust. It also helps with that QB is a 4-time MVP and future hall of famer

He gets one this year he ties Peyton for the most in NFL history.  Crazy!

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It's not just a plus, it's almost a necessity.  Good teams have weapinzz.  GW and MW are not enough (plus who knows about MW's health).  We need Lazard to continue this (and I don't see why he can't).  

And Lazard's run blocking ability can't be overlooked, especially with the talent we have in the running game.  Between him and Ruckert, those are 2 excellent run blockers.

I think the emergence of Allen too. Compared to last year anything positive Lazard can bring is great 

Considering how much heat this dude has taken, gotta give him credit where it's due.  He didn't let last year break him and has looked great so far.  Obviously a lot of that is Aaron and having an actual line to protect him, but still.  Hopefully his confidence keeps growing and he settles in as the #2 we were expecting him to be this whole time.

34 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Another thing that is not surprising.  We all knew that with Rodgers throwing him the ball, Lazard is a solid nfl receiver.

He is having a heck of a season and has been by far our best receiver through 3 games.

Zach was a great kid but was not respected in the locker room. He was a great kid though.

• Haha 1