Please ban me

5 hours ago, Jdeet said:

I vowed to stay away from these boards, after the loss on Sunday, since I know the miserable ****s here would be whining and bitching about everything. I posted a few positive vibes posts and I get 👎 from Jets fans. Makes total sense. Like guys here love to be in misery. 

So to save me from myself and keep me from coming back here to drown in hell, I ask to be banned  

@Maxman you are a kind man who was kind to my brother. Met you in person, when things were better. Love you and my heart breaks for you - hope the Jets bring you some happiness in such a difficult time. Not a better man on this planet  

@The Crusher ban me for being positive and calling people here out for being miserable ****s. Make a joke - seems like that’s the only thing you do around here that’s useful 

@slats useless 

@Charlie Brown Another great man, amongst idiots. Met him personally a while back. No nicer, kinder man on the planet. Also very kind to my brother before his passing and got him reinstated one last time. 

@TomShane miserable ****. Hated on my brother for just trying to be hopeful. Burn in hell  

@Jetsfan80 couldn’t be a more disgusting human on the planet. Who thinks he is actually intelligent, when he is just a hillbilly from Carolina. 

See you on the other side bitches. 

Some fates are worse than death ... may the moderators never ban you and may you suffer in my negative windy pissings for eternity!!!!!

@Jetsfan80 you Hillbillly **** thanks for letting me  know this was a thing!!!

Donald Glover Pizza GIF

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Some fates are worse than death ... may the moderators never ban you and may you suffer in my negative windy pissings for eternity!!!!!

@Jetsfan80 you Hillbillly **** thanks for letting me  know this was a thing!!!

Donald Glover Pizza GIF

23 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

From R-E-L-A-X  to Please BAN me in 24 hours!

@Jdeetthis is the kind of bipolar psychosis I can get behind!

insane brad pitt GIF

Knew you’d like it!  ❤️

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jdeet said:

I vowed to stay away from these boards, after the loss on Sunday, since I know the miserable ****s here would be whining and bitching about everything. I posted a few positive vibes posts and I get 👎 from Jets fans. Makes total sense. Like guys here love to be in misery. 

So to save me from myself and keep me from coming back here to drown in hell, I ask to be banned  

@Maxman you are a kind man who was kind to my brother. Met you in person, when things were better. Love you and my heart breaks for you - hope the Jets bring you some happiness in such a difficult time. Not a better man on this planet  

@The Crusher ban me for being positive and calling people here out for being miserable ****s. Make a joke - seems like that’s the only thing you do around here that’s useful 

@slats useless 

@Charlie Brown Another great man, amongst idiots. Met him personally a while back. No nicer, kinder man on the planet. Also very kind to my brother before his passing and got him reinstated one last time. 

@TomShane miserable ****. Hated on my brother for just trying to be hopeful. Burn in hell  

@Jetsfan80 couldn’t be a more disgusting human on the planet. Who thinks he is actually intelligent, when he is just a hillbilly from Carolina. 

Give Nico our best.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I didn’t ban you for being positive. If I could ban done anyone for being   it would be @Joe W. Namath for only a day at a time. Like The people Captains free Tuesdays! I banned you for being insulting and beyond rude to our posters. Negative or not, we are all Jetfans, you are a very rude dude and I don’t care if you think it’s ok, it’s simply not. 

What else besides being fat and attempting to be funny you want from big simpleton of a brother like myself? More unrealistic expectation from Jet fans. 

I hope to meet you one day at a game give you a gigantic hug, I’m an awesome hugger. I’d offer to let you sit on my lap but @nycdancalled dibs. Love to you bro! 

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Disappointed he didn't give his thoughts on @Sperm Edwards.  I'm assuming he's still trying to process all of that information before deciding what he thinks.

Also have to factor in that he’s have to wait a bit to get that essay response back from Sperm. Dude’s trying to get banned he ain’t got time for that.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jdeet said:

@slats useless 

I hope you get a bed bug infestation.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Jdeet said:

@slats useless 

This is pure bullsh*t and highway robbery ... I had this exact topic and post ready for like week 10 and the Jdeet dude swoops in and steals my thunder ban this bitch before I punch him in the face. Only one thing he forgot @Sperm Edwards :)