**** OFFICIAL JETS v VIKINGS RETURN TO GLORY GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Rodgers is starting to look his age. Stiff and throwing "gadget" passes to avoid getting hit.

Time to blow this thing up -- fire Hatchet and trade his Green Bay homies.

Think Tennessee would take Rodgers off our hands?

Sent from my Pixel Fold using Tapatalk

Just now, PS17 said:

At least we are one step closer to this regime being gone. The only silver lining. 

If this season continues the way it’s been going, clean house. No more JD, no more Saleh, Hackett or Rodgers. Get a new GM and offensive head coach in here with actual talent on both sides of the ball. Get a new QB via trade or FA or the draft. That’s all I got. 

So Woody needs to bring in a brand new regime, and that regime will need a new QB.

Should go swell!!  lol.

• Haha 4

All of a sudden devante adams is going to fix this?  Just like how rodgers was going to fix this?

Do;t hold your breath on this but joe douglas will feel the heat and panic and get fleeced again.

Douglas is the best GM in the league.......at taking on other teams problem players they are trying to dump and Joe gives up assets for the privilege of doing so.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF? 1

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Somebody LOL’ed me for saying they should have kicked the FG in the 1st half

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That would be me.  If you can't gain a yard on 2 tries you don't deserve to win.  F**k Field Goals.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

So Woody needs to bring in a brand new regime, and that regime will need a new QB.

Should go swell!!  lol.

Can’t keep trotting out Douglas and Saleh. They’ve had six and four years respectively. It’s over.

And Rodgers is cooked. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Not a flag, huh? 

This happens all the time.  If sports “journalists” (term used very loosely) would constantly roast the NFL for that, it would end or at least be reduced.  Mahomes gets that call all the fuqueing time%!

• Upvote 1

Just now, PS17 said:

Can’t keep trotting out Douglas and Saleh. They’ve had six and four years respectively. It’s over.

And Rodgers is cooked. 

Oh I don't disagree I'm just saying we're f**ked regardless, as usual.  Woody will hire another Maccagnan and around and around we go.

4 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Another WR not on the same page as Rodgers. Shocker. Go get Adams, give them whatever the **** they want. Enough is enough. 

At this point, you can’t give up assets.  you can bring in Jerry rice in his prime and Saleh, Hackett, and the rest of the team would find a way to make things worse. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

All of a sudden devante adams is going to fix this?  Just like how rodgers was going to fix this?

Do;t hold your breath on this but joe douglas will feel the heat and panic and get fleeced again.

Douglas is the best GM in the league.......at taking on other teams problem players they are trying to dump and Joe gives up assets for the privilege of doing so.

Have you watched these JAGs??

Lazard 4 drops in a game

Williams can’t move

Adams makes a HUGE difference

HUGE!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh I don't disagree I'm just saying we're f**ked regardless, as usual.  Woody will hire another Maccagnan and around and around we go.

Whatever. I’ve eaten this sh*t sandwich for 14 years now. What’s another decade? 

• Haha 4

Just now, Beerfish said:

Well, is there anyone older out there to be the savior than Adams? That's how Joe D likes em.

Let's not forget he once again went out to sign an old, oft injured tackle who looks like he's ready to retire. He keeps trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

• Upvote 4

Just now, LockeJET said:

At this point, you can’t give up assets.  you can bring in Jerry rice in his prime and Saleh, Hackett, and the rest of the team would find a way to make things worse. 

No the exact opposite is true.  Hackett isn’t good but he’s not why the offense sucks