**** OFFICIAL AFCE 1st PLACE JETS v BILLS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

This team always has me anxious.  Ah for the good old days of the first 2 years of a confident Rex.  Go Jets!  

From what I'm hearing from the YT guys out there , losing to the Bills makes winning the Division exponentially harder since we'll have to go thru them some how afterwards.  

I’m interested to see how we perform without our great technician and leader, Robert Saleh. 

Ulbrich has a stone face on the sideline. Who will cheerlead and be positive? 

Seriously, if it’s night and day tonight and the Jets whoop the Bills, then we’ll know just how bad Saleh was. 

let’s go Jets!

• Post of the Week 1

Fellas ...

We have our differences of opinions, we all like different foods, some of us grew up before trophies were handed out like Halloween candy treats, some of us gamble, some of us drink, some of us are millionaires and many of us stink.

But we all share a common threaded bond ... all Jets fans ... On this fine cool 14th day in October ... Rejoice, enjoy and inhale that clean newly fresh scent of victory that hangs in air today. A day where our heroes of the past find their way back to their paths of dominance and glory.

A day where sole possession is at stake and sure to land at 1 Jets drive.

Join in hands brothers .... For the time is neigh !!!

Ulbrich..... Ulbrich..... Ulbrich... Ulbrich... Ulbrich...ULBRICH. U L LL. BBB. RRR III CCC HHHH.

Onward ....to V I C T O R Y !!!!!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

This is starting to feel like a dating web site.  Suddenly every 5’4” guy is 6’ 2” tall.  @Joe W. Namath is erudite, charming and fun to be around and his skin has magically cleared up.@Reasonable Jets Fan is brilliantly nuanced and his thumb magically points upward in a sign that even though there is no proof the Jets didn’t evolve from primordial slime, there may still be a God.

Yes you Debbie Downers the Jets are winning by double digits tonight and we're all going to get laid at the Toga after party.  

J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets.

• Sympathy 1

Anyone have a percentage breakdown of Jets primetime performances since 1969 ?

I'm hoping for something like this ...

On September 21, 1986, the Jets and Dolphins met for an early-season game at Giants Stadium – and fans of offense would not be disappointed. The contest, which the Jets won in overtime, 51-45, on a touchdown pass from quarterback Ken O'Brien to wide receiver Wesley Walker, featured 13 combined touchdowns.

O’Brien passed for 479 and four touchdowns.

Marino, threw for 448 yards and six touchdowns

But I'll take any W

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, BP said:

I’m interested to see how we perform without our great technician and leader, Robert Saleh. 

Ulbrich has a stone face on the sideline. Who will cheerlead and be positive? 

Seriously, if it’s night and day tonight and the Jets whoop the Bills, then we’ll know just how bad Saleh was. 

let’s go Jets!

Hackett will be on the sidelines wearing a skirt and holding Pom Pom's in his new role.