Amari Cooper traded to Bills

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We know how this movie ends.  Cooper ends up being the better WR the rest of the way. 

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We know how this movie ends.  Cooper ends up being the better WR the rest of the way. 

There is absolutely no argument that Davante isn't the best option for us with Rodgers. You can't put a price on chemistry as we've seen all season long. I would argue he's a better addition than even Justin Jefferson, who would take time to be on the same page in the middle of a season. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

There is absolutely no argument that Davante isn't the best option for us with Rodgers. You can't put a price on chemistry as we've seen all season long. I would argue he's a better addition than even Justin Jefferson, who would take time to be on the same page in the middle of a season. 

Adams was obviously the better choice for Rodgers than anyone else available, but the argument on Jefferson, who is the best WR currently playing, is silly. Sam Darnold can play with Jefferson,  but HOFer Rodgers wouldn't be able to figure it out?

• Upvote 1

Cooper tends to disappear in games quite often. If our #1 CB wasn't overrated/off his game this year, this would be no big deal. Whatever, they beat us without Cooper, they'll beat us again with Cooper. Nothing matters anymore apparently. And Adams to the Jets is also meaningless if they can't protect the QB, can't run the ball, can't stop the run; like last night 1H.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Greensleeves said:

I would argue that indicates that the problem is not at receiver.