**** OFFICIAL AROD/DAVANTE BACK TOGETHER -- STEELERS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

Nah this one is where the pass should've been with a safety closing in on Wilson. Leading him is not the pass there.

Also Wilson is leading the team in drops. He's also leading the team in targets, but unlike Lazard Wilson is supposed to be an elite/star WR1. 

At least there'll be less pressure to even think about Wilson's contract right after this season. 

He won’t be here. Aaron will have him traded, then he’ll be an 1,800 yards WR next year for the Chiefs.

• Haha 4

Just now, Jolot said:

Amazing how the well coached teams are always luckier than the poorly coached teams right ?

You are experiencing PtSD. What you just witness is literally the most absurd sequence of plays in nfl history and you are dismiss it as coaching. Understable way to cope with the shock 

1 minute ago, Maynard13 said:

Oh be quiet will you. Sheeesh. have you ever played football? Apparently not. As a WR, you adjust to the throw. It was an extremely catchable ball.

Oh nice, in your next reply do the “I’ve forgotten more football than you e ever played thing…”

1 minute ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

You are experiencing PtSD. What you just witness is literally the most absurd sequence of plays in nfl history and you are dismiss it as coaching. Understable way to cope with the shock 

I’ve witnessed the most absurd sequence of plays in NFL history about 90 times since 1983 , and somehow they always go against the Jets . I know exactly what I am watching thanks 

• Upvote 2