Get Out of Banned Free Card

who would you bring back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would you bring back?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice! :lol:

All you have to do is look at the posts in this thread to see who's doing the most whining. \:D/

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 137

User Name Posts

ecurb2369 33

124 18

joewilly 11

McGraw38 11

Alk 10

Garb 8

Bob 7

johnny green balls 6

Arsis 5

MasonJet 4

Thor99 4

greengal 3

shawn306 3

mdrago4 2

Bill Parcells 2

SoFlaJets 2

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen 2

SouthernJet 1

Boozer76 1

faba 1

green_blood 1

Verde 1

NJ 1

Show Thread & Close Window

i would suggest trading bill for all the banned posters but there's still a dirty spot on max's ass that hasn't been kissed clean yet. :Nuts:

i would suggest trading bill for all the banned posters but there's still a dirty spot on max's ass that hasn't been kissed clean yet. :Nuts:

Poor Max, his ass is taking a beating in this thread.

then it's a good thing that was a dig at you.

Absolutely, it was a very good thing. ;)

Geez, had TX said that about ecurb's man love for Chad Pennington, Max's PM in box would have been over loaded. :Nuts:

You've been a member since October, you havn't known TX as long as all of us. See, that was the problem. A lot of newbies who didn't know him within a few weeks hated the guy but if you gave him a chance and actually listened to him, minus seeing the PATS in his username, you would see the guy had more of a clue about Football then at least 75% of the posters that are on this message board today.

I agree completely.

Notice how TX leads in votes, and all those votes came from old school posters, not "clouds are made of marshmallows and it rains gumdrops" newbies.

I agree completely.

Notice how TX leads in votes, and all those votes came from old school posters, not "clouds are made of marshmallows and it rains gumdrops" newbies.

I've been a JN'er for 2 years now and I don't miss him one bit.

Im a noob (08/20/06)... I dont miss TX at all. His verbal diarrhea was tiresome.

I never really used message boards before (seemed kinda lame) and I was looking for a good site to talk about the Jets. But TX almost drove me away all on his own because of his constant crap. Was there some insightful thoughts from him? Yeah. But the level of crap was unbelieveable.

The only reason i stayed here after sampling all the other sites is there was actual good Jets/football talk going on here. If it was the same lame crap the other boards had I would have bolted.

I also wish the veterans around here realize that there are lots of noobs around here and this aint their little secret JI castoff club anymore.

Oh, and as a noob, I apologize for being a lousy poster. I stink and I dont like it.

When i left this afternoon i was sure someone would have said something bad enough to have this thread locked by tonight, lol. I voted for tx. I almost didn't vote, but as some people have eluded to, on occasion(when he would stop just trying to piss people off), he REALLY knew his football. He was, indeed, right about herm, and while i still love Chad, lets be honest, Chad doesn't have the worlds strongest arm. And while he was here, Nugent didn't prove himself worthy of a 2nd round pick. It's a lot easier now, looking back than it was then. I really wish we could have someone of tx's football knowledge without the endless desire to piss everyone off. Gainzo and Alk have similar opinions to tx in many ways, but aside from once or twice have never crossed the line--a line just about EVERYONE on this site has crossed. Did tx cross that line a few times too many? Yeah...and thats why he's gone. But oh well...

Am i the only one who wishes we could bring back Fred Jetstone? :P Now thats a guy i miss!

:rl: faba is on a roll. POTW nomination!

that was good you bastids :) . yer right, all this arguing with newbs etc has sucked whatever funny I had right outta me.

gonna fix that starting now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this will be easily achieved by staying focused & keeping the likes of faba & dna in the crosshairs, for they provide the best material anyways.

I also wish the veterans around here realize that there are lots of noobs around here and this aint their little secret JI castoff club anymore.

I did not say all noobs, I said most. There have been exceptions of some quality posters that have come here in the past year or less, including yourself and at times, ecurb can show a bit of wiseness.;-)

The thing is, the "JI castoff club" are the people who are the ones who have voted for the return of TX, so obviously there is something that we know and like about the guy to want him back. Like I've said before, we knew him for a much longer time and a lot of us who were prone to his posts knew when he was being sarcastic and knew when he was being a major douche. Most of the time he was being sarcastic, but a lot of the "noobs" saw him as just 110% douche.

That is not to say that some of the veterans of this board didn't think that either, they just got way too caught up in the fact that he was a Pats fan and were sick of his spew on James Chadwick Noodle Arm Pennington and Sperman Edwards, the same people that 90% of those people diss now.

My how things change.

I agree and it will be someone on this list.

Max's most wanted list:

Alk

Boozer76

Garb

greengal

Jetsfan80

joebabyny

shawn306

Verde

NJ

Bill Parcells

Get my name off that list, I have pledged my allegiance to Max. I still can't walk right.

I did not say all noobs, I said most. There have been exceptions of some quality posters that have come here in the past year or less, including yourself and at times, ecurb can show a bit of wiseness.;-)

The thing is, the "JI castoff club" are the people who are the ones who have voted for the return of TX, so obviously there is something that we know and like about the guy to want him back. Like I've said before, we knew him for a much longer time and a lot of us who were prone to his posts knew when he was being sarcastic and knew when he was being a major douche. Most of the time he was being sarcastic, but a lot of the "noobs" saw him as just 110% douche.

That is not to say that some of the veterans of this board didn't think that either, they just got way too caught up in the fact that he was a Pats fan and were sick of his spew on James Chadwick Noodle Arm Pennington and Sperman Edwards, the same people that 90% of those people diss now.

My how things change.

you can call your sister a bitch but if anyone else does it, you kick his ass.

Okay so it's settled. When is Tx reinstated? :lol:

Right after I start JetsOutsider.com, so people who can't stand his **** will have a peaceful place to post.

You're welcome, though. Garbie, too.

Ouch that must have hurt Boozer.

It was one of those moments where you close your eyes really really tight and pretend you are somewhere else. It was still very difficult when he kept pulling the straps on the gag ball and screaming at me to "neigh" like a horse.

You've been a member since October, you havn't known TX as long as all of us. See, that was the problem. A lot of newbies who didn't know him within a few weeks hated the guy but if you gave him a chance and actually listened to him, minus seeing the PATS in his username, you would see the guy had more of a clue about Football then at least 75% of the posters that are on this message board today.

Rubbish. This has always been the lamest TX argument going. "When he wants to he can really talk football". When my dog wants to he will wait till he's outside to take a crap. Too bad he often doesn't want to.

I also always love how the 75% of posters TX supposedly knows more football than probably never includes the poster writing such garbage. Too many suffer from stockholm syndrome when it comes to TX.

Archived