Ray Lucas: Under Pressure - We are giving away a free copy of his book?

Maxman

Who wants a copy of Ray's new book?   Under Pressure - http://www.triumphbooks.com/under-pressure-products-9781600789601.php

How Playing Football Almost Cost Me Everything and Why I'd Do It All Again

Just post in this thread to enter. On Monday 9/22 at 1pm we will select a winner and post it here. The book will ship to you, so just post and you can win.

Sincerely,
JetNation.com (the site that cares)

EDIT - Winners Added:

Forums:  Green DNA

Twitter:  @Sw1ftee

Facebook: Sandy Gunger

Who wants a copy of Ray's new book?   Under Pressure - http://www.triumphbooks.com/under-pressure-products-9781600789601.php

How Playing Football Almost Cost Me Everything and Why I'd Do It All Again

Just post in this thread to enter. On Monday 9/22 at 1pm we will select a winner and post it here. The book will ship to you, so just post and you can win.

Sincerely,

JetNation.com (the site that cares)

I'd love a free copy!!

I'd love even more for Ray to get more airtime and I hope he makes a fortune on this book.

RasyLucas

We are giving away three copies of Under Pressure, by Ray Lucas.  There are a few ways to win and they are all simple:

Under Pressure

How Playing Football Almost Cost Me Everything and Why I’d Do It All Again

1.   One person who does, will win a copy. If you don’t already have an account, you can post with your Facebook or Twitter account and it is free.

2.  Share this post on Facebook. Also be sure to like JetNation, we appreciate the support.

3.  Twitter: Simply  RT this tweet.

We will pick 3 winners on Monday at 1pm. (One from the JN forums, one from Facebook and one from Twitter). We will send each winner a message but we will also post the winning names in our forums, so be sure to check the

Thank you!

RasyLucas

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
PV4E8Oy0xAo

View the full article

We are giving away three copies of Under Pressure, by Ray Lucas.  There are a few ways to win and they are all simple:

1.   One person who does, will win a copy. If you don’t already have an account, you can post with your Facebook or Twitter account and it is free.

2.  Share this post on Facebook. Also be sure to like JetNation, we appreciate the support.

3.  Twitter: Simply  RT this tweet.

There are a few different ways to enter. You can also enter on Facebook and Twitter, we are giving away 3 copies in total. :)

I'm in. Ray has been one of the only players who isn't completely full of sh*t on the topic. Kurt Warner talking about the NFL like it was 'Nam makes me sick. Homeboy would still be making $285 a week bagging groceries if it wasn't for the game.

Lucas should be a lot more ahead in sports media than he is. The dude is really great. I think the problem is that he has this strange idea that football analysts are just supposed to talk about football. One of the things I still miss most about living in the area is catching him on the postgame.

What the hell, put me in too Max.

Archived